How do you decide which one gets to pull the pony tail n who's left to cup the balls

maunder

LOSER
I just gotta say.. it's funny how all you minions watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when some one doesn't reply.. dno about you guys but people up here have jobs and can't answer instantly to you fudge packers. And it's jokes to see Eddie even make comments of someone beginning their reply.

Good for you guys.. your parents would be proud to see you've grown up to be Internet thugs!

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24368-EVO-D44-Truss

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I just gotta say.. it's funny how all you minions watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when some one doesn't reply.. dno about you guys but people up here have jobs and can't answer instantly to you fudge packers. And it's jokes to see Eddie even make comments of someone beginning their reply.

Good for you guys.. your parents would be proud to see you've grown up to be Internet thugs!

I just gotta say.. It's funny how all you trolls watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when another troll posts first. Don't know about you guys but people here have life's and can't troll instantly like you fudge packers.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

Oh look, another Canadian troll out of the closet.

thardy

Banned
They're Canadian buddies who hang out on the same "other forums". Apparently, there's been talk about the new EVO truss there and felt the need to come on here to troll my forum because I don't recommend trusses even when they're made by EVO, a personal friend of mine. You know, god forbid that I actually have my own opinion on things and share them with others in an effort to help save them some money. :naw:

That's the worst part. They actually plan this shit out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just gotta say.. it's funny how all you minions watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when some one doesn't reply.. dno about you guys but people up here have jobs and can't answer instantly to you fudge packers.

I just gotta say.. it's funny how all you losers watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when one of your bendover buddies gets butthurt after trolling my forum.. dno about you fudge packers but if you really have jobs, I'm amazed and how quickly you can still answer on a forum you don't even like.

And it's jokes to see Eddie even make comments of someone beginning their reply.

And it's a joke to see losers like you making the time to comment on my forum in spite of your disdain for it. ;)

Good for you guy.. your parents would be proud to see you've grown up to be an internet troll :yup:

I just gotta say.. it's funny how all you losers watch the thread so closely and even make a point of commenting when one of your bendover buddies gets butthurt after trolling my forum.. dno about you fudge packers but if you really have jobs, I'm amazed and how quickly you can still answer on a forum you don't even like.

And it's a joke to see losers like you making the time to comment on my forum in spite of your disdain for it. ;)

They are looking for the BANNED Hammer to come down so they can get a star next to their name at what ever forum the frequent. That way they can be treated like royalty :daydream:

maunder

LOSER
I just gotta say.. When you're being butt hurt by your fudge packer minions.. how do you decide which one gets to pull the pony tail n who's left to cup the balls.. If there is any..

maunder

LOSER
I guess this is the part where all the e thugs come in and really show me who's boss..

Should I grow my hair so they have something to hold onto.. they're all used to it I'd assume

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess this is the part where all the e thugs come in and really show me who's boss..

I guess this is the part where you show us what an internet tough guy you are and really show us who's boss.. :cheesy:

Should I grow my hair so they have something to hold onto.. they're all used to it I'd assume

You Canandians and your freaky gay fetishes :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom