MB Wheels MB11 w/Bolt on Rock Rings

Discount Tire

lg.mbw.logo.gif

MB11finish_zpswmawtam8.jpg

OverView_zpsws4wqfe2.jpg

MB Wheels has created a tough off-road wheel that's not only stylish, but functional. Introducing the MB Wheels 11, a rugged mesh wheel that comes
with bolt on scratch guards for superior off-road protection. 15-inch to 17-inch sizes in 5, 6, and 8-lug bolt patterns fit a wide range of standard and lifted vehicles.

Click Here For: Sizes, Specs, and Pricing on the MB Wheels MB11

FBBanner_zpsd99b2537.jpg

• 15-inch to 17-inch sizes in 5, 6 and 8-lug bolt patterns
  • Low offsets for lifted or leveled trucks and SUVs
  • Bolt on scratch guards included
  • Zinc plated scratch guard hardware included (grade 8.8)
  • TPMS compatible
  • Two finish options: full paint matte black or matte black w/machined face
  • One-piece screw-in cap

WRBanner_zps41d830ce.jpg

• Lifetime warranty on the structure of the wheel to be free from defects in workmanship and materials
  • 1-year warranty on finish
  • Load capacity: 5 & 6-lug 2400 lbs., 8-lug 3650 lbs.

SFBanner_zps3c94e0df.jpg

• 15x8 ET-19 ~19lbs
  • 16x8.5 ET -6 ~21lbs
  • 17x9 ET -12 ~26lbs

MB Wheels MB11 without Scratch Guards Installed

IMG_9266_zpsyc9vqoyp.jpg

IMG_9257_zpshqxhg6pw.jpg

MB Wheels MB11 with Scratch Guards Installed

IMG_9271_zpszvk6va73.jpg

IMG_9259_zpsdxvx8eqt.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
These look great. I'd trade my current Level 8 ZX Wheels with rock rings for these if you need a market tester. ;) In all seriousness, these look great and I'd run something like these MB 11s if currently looking. The rock ring being zinc plated is a cool bonus. :thumb:

Discount Tire

These look great. I'd trade my current Level 8 ZX Wheels with rock rings for these if you need a market tester. ;) In all seriousness, these look great and I'd run something like these MB 11s if currently looking. The rock ring being zinc plated is a cool bonus. :thumb:

I hear you, Jags. I'm running ZX wheels on my rig as well and am now considering replacing them with these.

relayer4u

YES! I bought a set of the machined face in 17 inch during the Valentines sale and my Evo leveling kit just came in today, so very soon they will get installed!

IMG_0045_zpscis4hq5q.jpg

:thumb:

Discount Tire

YES! I bought a set of the machined face in 17 inch during the Valentines sale and my Evo leveling kit just came in today, so very soon they will get installed!

IMG_0045_zpscis4hq5q.jpg

:thumb:

Can't wait to see them installed. Thanks for your support.

Any pics with these in the 8 lug pattern for a 2010+ Ram 2500? Love these!

Unfortunately we do not have any photos of the 8 lug wheel at this time. They would make a good looking addition to your Ram.

BlackHat

I didn't see a 17X9 in the 5 lug on the specs page, only 6 lug or 8? Discount posted a pic of them on a JK but what's the price or am I missing something?

Discount Tire

We are currently out of stock on the 17x9 5-127 MB11 wheel. They are currently in production but we do not have a firm ETA.

They cost $185.00 each.

BlackHat

We are currently out of stock on the 17x9 5-127 MB11 wheel. They are currently in production but we do not have a firm ETA.

They cost $185.00 each.

I like these enough as an alternative to the real deal, so I will be selling my MB Razors wheels for when these become available, thank you for the info.

Discount Tire

Sorry we did not measure the ride height. Here is the information on the tire.

Hankook DynaPro MT RT03 37x12.50R-17. Hankook shows an overall diameter of 36.7 for this tire.

Last edited:

gatorguy707

The only bad part about working for Discount Tire is that I keep spending Monday on wheels! 2 sets in the last year and half for my JK and I see a 3rd in my near future with these!

relayer4u

Finally got these mounted with some 315/70-17 Duratracs, turns out the 17x9 5 on 5 wheel is hub-centric for JKs at 71.5mm so I'm running without the center caps for now:

IMG_0057_zpsybbczvvh.jpg

IMG_0058_zpsfzpsla1x.jpg

Big shout out to Jean Luc and the entire crew at Discount Tire on Blue Diamond Rd here in Las Vegas, they did a great job!

:beer:

Top Bottom