Page 13 of 353 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarsonCindy View Post
    It's official!!

Attachment 133688

RubiCAT welcoming the newest addition to our family.

Attachment 133690
    Congrats! Excited to see what you guys think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Congrats. 👍👍👍Looks like push button start.

What name you gonna put on the birth cert. 😉
    ^^^^curious on name too 😄

Awesome guys! Cannot wait to see pics of all the features.....
    SEMPER FIDELIS!

2013 Black JKUR
    Zac Brown of the PNW

Quote Originally Posted by mcpuck View Post
    Congrats! LOVE the color. Please tell us all about it, what you like about it, what options does it have, what are your plans with it, and is it male or female, what's it's name?
    Thanks! I'll have to get back to you after we've had more time to play with it. After picking it up last night, Cindy and I headed over to her folks place and stayed the night.

What I can tell you is that it has everything on it except for MySky, leather seats and the 6.5 nav. Of that, MySky is the only thing we wanted but now that we plan on getting a roof rack, it'd be useless anyway. I'll post up the window sticker when I get home. We're definitely going to build it up as much as we can.

As far as names go, haven't given it much thought yet but assume time and use will help us to figure that out.

Thanks everyone, we love this thing and glad most of you like it too! We'll be sure to start a thread on it with as much info as we can as soon as we get home.

As far as names go, we really have no idea and have just been referring to it as "toaster". Please keep the suggestions coming though

Great thread. Thanks for posting in the forum. I have a FB account but it's mostly just a place for my Jeep pics. I don't do a ton of stuff over there. I like instagram much better. But this is my favorite place!

Congrats on the Toaster! I look forward to seeing what you guys are able to do to it.

What's your impression of how it rides on the highway?
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Being that the Renegade is IFS/IRS, the ride is great - way better than a stock JK. Smooth, responsive and super quiet. It's about a 500 mile drive to get home and I'll have more to share once we get back.

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Being that the Renegade is IFS/IRS, the ride is great - way better than a stock JK. Smooth, responsive and super quiet. It's about a 500 mile drive to get home and I'll have more to share once we get back.
    Congratulations on the new jeep!

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    My wife has been wanting a Cherokee, that new little one with the funny headlights. I'm trying to warm her up to the idea of getting a Renegade when the time comes. I look forward to hearing more. I'd take her to do a test drive but once I do that it's hard to not get the bug and finalize a purchase. For some reason she doesn't want a wrangler . Currently my Jeep is paid for and so is her Mazda. I'm thinking about the future. I have to talk her down from new car envy every so often. Eventually something will break on her Mazda and I'll have to bite the bullet.
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Quote Originally Posted by CarsonCindy View Post
    Love this!

Page 13 of 353 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast