Grab a Beer in OC?

StrizzyChris

So I took a last minute flight down to OC to visit the in-laws for a few days. I'm going to try to snag one of their cars tomorrow night ( maybe just get dropped off) somewhere and grab a beer in Irvine. If anyone else is free in the area and would like to meet up, post here or PM me and we can plan something.

StrizzyChris

My wife is meeting with some girl friends around 6, so I was thinking around the same time. I know we(she but I am the obligated we) have early daytime plans tomorrow but I'll have to ask her in the morning how long that will take us into the afternoon.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
My wife is meeting with some girl friends around 6, so I was thinking around the same time. I know we(she but I am the obligated we) have early daytime plans tomorrow but I'll have to ask her in the morning how long that will take us into the afternoon.

Damn, that didn't take long for the whip to snap

JAGS

Hooked
Damn, that didn't take long for the whip to snap

Careful tough guy or Jenn will jump in again and say how she's never made you a sandwich. 😉😂😂

Figured it'd be later. Not sure a swing that. But I'll kept my eyes open to see how this shakes out. 👍🍻

Last edited:
Top Bottom