• 20150318_175655.jpg
    20150318_175655.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 188
  • 20150318_175704.jpg
    20150318_175704.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Welcome to the WAYALIFE.

Edit: I just noticed you have been a member here for year with not posts and your very first post is in the for sale section which tells me one of two things, one you did not read the rules are here just to sell your stuff or two you just do not care. We here on WAYALIFE like to purchase from active members and just first timers who are here just to sell things. How about stopping by the Give us a Wave thread and introduce yourself.

GLWS

R/
Will

blacksand

Im sure those were skipped, as being a contributing member is clearly not the intention...:banghead:

I'm glad everyone is quick to point out I didn't read the rules. I probably did at one point, I've been lurking around reading, studying and learning so much from this group its amazing. I guess I got so caught up in learning so much about Jeeps, off roading, camping and everyone else's build threads that I probably just felt so at home.

I'll be up front and say.....My Bad! I'll re-read the rules and follow the protocol for the proper introduction.

Hope to interact with and learn as much as possible in the near future! :beer:

Last edited:
I'm glad everyone is quick to point out I didn't read the rules. I probably did at one point, I've been lurking around reading, studying and learning so much from this group its amazing. I guess I got so caught up in learning so much about Jeeps off roading, camping and everyone else's build threads that I probably just felt at home.

I'll be up front and say.....My Bad! I'll re-read the rules and follow the protocol for the proper introduction.

Hope to interact with and learn as much as possible in the near future! :beer:

Water under the bridge id say. Just tryin to keep the riff raff/parts peddlers out. If what you say is true, then welcome. Go to the wave thread and let us know what your running and who you are. :beer:

Top Bottom