Thread: F.S. Pacific Northwest SmittyBilt XRC rear bumper and tire carier

Fresh Catch

F.S. Pacific Northwest SmittyBilt XRC rear bumper and tire carier

****sold*******
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blacksand; 04-05-2015 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Sold the Darn thing!

-
    Welcome to the WAYALIFE.

Edit: I just noticed you have been a member here for year with not posts and your very first post is in the for sale section which tells me one of two things, one you did not read the rules are here just to sell your stuff or two you just do not care. We here on WAYALIFE like to purchase from active members and just first timers who are here just to sell things. How about stopping by the Give us a Wave thread and introduce yourself.

GLWS

R/
    Will

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Welcome to Wayalife.

Welcome! Glad you read the rules.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

-
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Welcome! Glad you read the rules.
    Im sure those were skipped, as being a contributing member is clearly not the intention...

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by MedixJK View Post
    Im sure those were skipped, as being a contributing member is clearly not the intention...

I'm glad everyone is quick to point out I didn't read the rules. I probably did at one point, I've been lurking around reading, studying and learning so much from this group its amazing. I guess I got so caught up in learning so much about Jeeps, off roading, camping and everyone else's build threads that I probably just felt so at home.

I'll be up front and say.....My Bad! I'll re-read the rules and follow the protocol for the proper introduction.

Hope to interact with and learn as much as possible in the near future!
    Last edited by blacksand; 03-19-2015 at 10:09 PM.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksand View Post
    I'm glad everyone is quick to point out I didn't read the rules. I probably did at one point, I've been lurking around reading, studying and learning so much from this group its amazing. I guess I got so caught up in learning so much about Jeeps off roading, camping and everyone else's build threads that I probably just felt at home.

I'll be up front and say.....My Bad! I'll re-read the rules and follow the protocol for the proper introduction.

Hope to interact with and learn as much as possible in the near future!
    Water under the bridge id say. Just tryin to keep the riff raff/parts peddlers out. If what you say is true, then welcome. Go to the wave thread and let us know what your running and who you are.

Fresh Catch
    Bumpity, bump, bump