Big thanks to Matt at Discount Tire Direct!

jeeeep

Hooked
Huge shout out to Matt at Discount Tire Direct, I had been trying to pre-order these as soon as they were announced and I thought I had them at my local DT but after a few trips back and forth to the store to make my deposit and "yes they are available" to " available but not for your area" to "sorry they are back ordered at least 8 weeks!" keep in mind none of this was at the fault of the local store, they tried but just couldn't make it happen.

I had pretty much given up on getting these for the upcoming trip but I reached out to Matt at DTT and he delivered as promised!

Matt stepped up and sent me 4 of the 5 on order - the 4 were for their use but he sent them so I could get them ASAP and now I see the 5th will arrive on Monday!

ATX wheels should arrive today so I'll be able to get them mounted and balanced today!

Thanks Matt!

I'm thinking going old school with white letters out :thumb:

BFG_label.jpg

BFG_KO2.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Those tires look sweet :thumb:
I agree Canvas good customer service right there. :thumb:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Looks good :thumb: I wonder if they have plans to update the mud terrain KM2. It looks like they are no longer making them for 17 in wheels. BFGs website doesn't have them listed anymore.

Discount Tire

Thank you for the kind words, @jeeeep :thumb: It took a little while but I'm glad we could finally set you up with the tires you wanted. Make sure you let us know what you think of the tires in the KO2 thread after you get some time on them.

Thank you again for your business!

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Looks good :thumb: I wonder if they have plans to update the mud terrain KM2. It looks like they are no longer making them for 17 in wheels. BFGs website doesn't have them listed anymore.

Word on the street is BFG is actively working on a new M/T model but it won't be released for another couple of years.

As far as the KM2 goes, there have been rumors about this model being discontinued. This is not the case... BFG is making changes to most of their KM2 molds (not sure what these changes are unfortunately), which requires them to generate new part numbers. Once the new part numbers/sizes are created you'll see them listed again on BFG's website.

Last edited:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Word on the street is BFG is actively working on a new M/T model but it won't be released for another couple of years.

As far as the KM2 goes, there have been rumors about this model being discontinued. This is not the case... BFG is making changes to most of their KM2 molds (not sure what these changes are unfortunately), which requires them to generate new part numbers. Once the new part numbers/sizes are created you'll see them listed again on BFG's website.

Interesting, thanks for the info. :thumb: I did get a call from local discount tire guy who was searching around the country for me. He did find one tire in the midwest but it had a different model #. He told me the cost was about $40 more than the normal cost ($425) but had no idea why. Maybe new ones will be costing more. They are already one of the most expensive mud terrains out their in 37 in. Looks like I may be switching to Nittos next.

jivesis

Yes Matt is awesome to deal with, hooked me up with some level 8 rims, shipped them all the way here to Aus for me... Legend

Discount Tire

Interesting, thanks for the info. :thumb: I did get a call from local discount tire guy who was searching around the country for me. He did find one tire in the midwest but it had a different model #. He told me the cost was about $40 more than the normal cost ($425) but had no idea why. Maybe new ones will be costing more. They are already one of the most expensive mud terrains out their in 37 in. Looks like I may be switching to Nittos next.

My pleasure!

The manufacturer's part number on the updated version is 25419 and the part number on the original version is 99782. From what I can see on my end, pricing on the updated version is more and the projected release date per BFG is mid June.

Yes Matt is awesome to deal with, hooked me up with some level 8 rims, shipped them all the way here to Aus for me... Legend

Thank you for the kind words, jivesis! I'm glad I could help you get the wheels you wanted :rock:

Top Bottom