Easter Jeep Safari Mega Thread - 2015

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Figured I would start a thread for pictures for everyone to post in. If you're going to EJS 2015 post up your pics!

Prepping the diff's

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426801791.709216.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426801953.634648.jpg

image.jpg
On our way to Moab we had this black Texas Jeep pass us today... The trailer was the back half of a JK body from the door hinges back. Had half doors and the full JK tail gate with spare tire, no seats, just all open for cargo. Rode on regular JK rear axle and suspension. My wife said she thought she saw something like it come across her facebook on it. He also had a special hood that had a depressed relief in it for the orange plastic traction mat / ramp ( looked like 'super jeep' in Alaska Offroad warriors show). It looked real clean, So probably a fabricator and going to show his new creations in the vendor area.

jmsuitter

View attachment 133849
On our way to Moab we had this black Texas Jeep pass us today... The trailer was the back half of a JK body from the door hinges back. Had half doors and the full JK tail gate with spare tire, no seats, just all open for cargo. Rode on regular JK rear axle and suspension. My wife said she thought she saw something like it come across her facebook on it. He also had a special hood that had a depressed relief in it for the orange plastic traction mat / ramp ( looked like 'super jeep' in Alaska Offroad warriors show). It looked real clean, So probably a fabricator and going to show his new creations in the vendor area.

What a trailer just take my money now

Top Bottom