Hello From Middle of Nowhere Oregon

USMCvet

Banned
Long time follower but just joined. I'm building a 1948 CJ2A which really is my hunting rig. Recently I bought my daily driver, a '15 JKUR and started to do what I needed to do by adding G2 axle assemblies, a 3.5" Metalcloak lift and flat fenders, along with 37" MT/R's. I appreciate the knowledge base the forum offers and thanks for the add.

David1tontj

Long time follower but just joined. I'm building a 1948 CJ2A which really is my hunting rig. Recently I bought my daily driver, a '15 JKUR and started to do what I needed to do by adding G2 axle assemblies, a 3.5" Metalcloak lift and flat fenders, along with 37" MT/R's. I appreciate the knowledge base the forum offers and thanks for the add.

Welcome to wayalife Scott!!! Glad you finally made it here!! You know where I am from- 15 minutes from the middle of nowhere oregon!

MTG

Caught the Bug

Welcome to wayalife Scott!!! Glad you finally made it here!! You know where I am from- 15 minutes from the middle of nowhere oregon!

I thought Philomath was the middle of nowhere? :cheesy:

Welcome! :standing wave:

I've lived in Eugene, Albany, Corvallis and Salem. Spent a lot of time in Philomath and Kings Valley. Love that area!

David1tontj

I thought Philomath was the middle of nowhere? :cheesy:

Welcome! :standing wave:

I've lived in Eugene, Albany, Corvallis and Salem. Spent a lot of time in Philomath and Kings Valley. Love that area!

Philomath is the big city compared to where he lives! I don't even get cell service without a booster at his house.

USMCvet

Banned
That's exactly why I live where I live. Keeps those satellites from listening to me and I don't have to wear my tinfoil hat so much! Oh, and the hunting is great too.

Top Bottom