Eddie you're a straight up ASSHOLE !

Kidzag

LOSER
....I'm outta here.....Eddie you're a straight up ASSHOLE !....I'm sick and tired of reading YOUR self proclaimed "expert" opinions...Hope to run into you on the trail someday you insignificant little prick.....you're just a closed minded opinionated jerk that constantly abuses your members. Personally I didn't believe it until I saw you do it over and over again. You have turned being an asshole to people into a "WAYALIFE".....good luck with that, you miserable prick.

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?25418-Winching-101

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
....I'm outta here.....Eddie you're a straight up ASSHOLE !....I'm sick and tired of reading YOUR self proclaimed "expert" opinions...Hope to run into you on the trail someday you insignificant little prick.....you're just a closed minded opinionated jerk that constantly abuses your members. Personally I didn't believe it until I saw you do it over and over again. You have turned being an asshole to people into a "WAYALIFE".....good luck with that, you miserable prick.

You sound upset. Please stay true to your word. And don't come back

Last edited:

JKWrang

Just to be clear, you're not even a part of this conversation and feel the need to chime in some few hours later as though what you just said matters?

Cool story, bro.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Just to be clear, you're not even a part of this conversation and feel the need to chime in some few hours later as though what you just said matters?

Cool story, bro.

Maybe his house sitter hacked his account.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426943641.332345.jpg

StrizzyChris

Mmmmm big hole.

hotdoghallway.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Ummm, welcome to WAYALIFE. Please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave WAYALIFE :standing wave:

:idontknow::idontknow::chatterbox::big_boss::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I was wondering where this post went. One minute I was in winching 101 and now I am here. Whoa time warp.

Top Bottom