Soft Top Recommendations

BillTheCat

Spring is in full bloom here. Looking for a good quality soft top. I like the one that follow the rear roll bars.

hbkid22

Spring is in full bloom here. Looking for a good quality soft top. I like the one that follow the rear roll bars.

Bestop twill. Any version but the twill is amazing! Quieter than a hard to and just looks good.

Edit: if you want to follow the roll bars, get the trektop nx.

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug

Bestop Trek Top NX........Black Diamond or Twill version......I run the Twill and have no complaints.....top quality top from a company that is contracted by Chrysler(Fiat) to produce the OEM soft tops.

~Woodrow~

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
My buddy has a hard top and I have the TWILL and I would say its at least as quiet if not quieter.

Hmmm.... Im going to have to find someone in the area with a twill and see. I really want a soft top to complement my hardtop. I love the quiet ride the hardtop gives. But if I can get the best of both worlds that would be awesome!

hbkid22

Hmmm.... Im going to have to find someone in the area with a twill and see. I really want a soft top to complement my hardtop. I love the quiet ride the hardtop gives. But if I can get the best of both worlds that would be awesome!

If I remember I will try to take a video driving home for reference......

Top Bottom