Late notice camping in CO

Rmorin222

Hope everyone is having a great start to their spring. There are a couple of us getting together for a camp/ wheeling trip this weekend to OCG. We will be leaving from the Springs around 2:30 -3:00 on Saturday to head down to BV in a caravan style. May do some afternoon wheeling depending on the group size and who would like to head out. For those that want to come down on Sunday to meet the group we will be meeting at the trail head at 9:30 and heading up no later than 10:00 am. As for what we need to bring we all know that anything that can happen will happen and it pays to be prepared for anything. If possible please let me know with a confirmation before Friday night so I can keep an accurate list of who is going. For those that will be meeting us at the trail head we will be using CB channel 16 (4x4=16) and FRS channel 7.

We will be meeting the caravan to camp at my house @ 7065 Amber Ridge 80922 on the east side of the Springs Saturday @ 2:00 - 2:30. Please be gassed up and ready to roll. Planning on camping close to the trail head so please also be prepared for real camping. :)

Sunday morning we will be at the trail head by 9:30.

Please let me know if you have any questions and what day you will be coming

HeadShrinkerMD

This sounds like a blast. My girlfriend and I might be in. Will need to hurry up and install my cb. The only limiting factor is my gf works until 3 on Saturday. I'm new to this forum and run with a mostly stock 2014 jkur.

Txjkjpr

This sounds like a blast. My girlfriend and I might be in. Will need to hurry up and install my cb. The only limiting factor is my gf works until 3 on Saturday. I'm new to this forum and run with a mostly stock 2014 jkur.

Just head on out to the trailhead. We will be setting up camp near the trailhead. We'll keep the CB on listening.

CJW

Cool pics guys! What bikini top is the black JKU using? Does it need door surrounds? Does it flap a lot? Sorry for the questions; just like the looks of it!

Rmorin222

Cool pics guys! What bikini top is the black JKU using? Does it need door surrounds? Does it flap a lot? Sorry for the questions; just like the looks of it!

It's just a cheap bestop it flaps a little. small price to pay if you ask me. It's bikini season from April too October for me.

jkuone

WOW...Awesome Pics love that Trail....will be doing Eagle Rock April 26 with Co jeep People....::beer:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I have a question for Colorado guys, has anybody been on pole hill road by Estes park this year? Usda is saying the trail is closed. If so, I'd this a fun trail? Thanks for any info

Top Bottom