Jeep Wrangler Vision X Vortex LED Headlights

spencerd45

I just got a set of Vision X Vortext Headlights (XIL-7RDKIT) for my 2015 Jeep JKU. I did a little looking before i bought them and I couldnt find much info/reviews on them so I thought I would shed some light. They are a smaller company so not as well known as the similar JW speaker but come with a built in halo ring for the same price ($800). They were a little pricy but I couldnt be happier with my purchase. They are much brighter and whiter than the stock headlights and has the halo for a running light. They are a great buy and I would reccomend them to anyone
View attachment 132994

Jake Wilson

I just got a set of Vision X Vortext Headlights (XIL-7RDKIT) for my 2015 Jeep JKU. I did a little looking before i bought them and I couldnt find much info/reviews on them so I thought I would shed some light. They are a smaller company so not as well known as the similar JW speaker but come with a built in halo ring for the same price ($800). They were a little pricy but I couldnt be happier with my purchase. They are much brighter and whiter than the stock headlights and has the halo for a running light. They are a great buy and I would reccomend them to anyone
View attachment 132994

So you know your pic doesn't work.

LeighP

I looked at a comparison (youtube) of beam patterns and found I liked the Vision X lights more than the other name brands on the market.
They also offer an add on box that will run both low and high beams together when high beam is selected....a lot of cars cut power to the low beam circuit when on high beams.....I don't know if thats the case with the JK, I haven't looked.
I have Vision X Light Cannon driving lights, and they're pretty good things.

PS, can't see the pic, either....."invalid attachment"

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Davie, Florida........I'm over in Hollywood.......I'll look for you whenever I pass through on University Drive......

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I travel University Drive between Pines Blvd and I-595 quite a bit and I wave at nearly every Jeep going in the opposite direction so I'm sure I've waved at you at some time in the past.....good to see a local on here.

~Woodrow~

jeeeep

Hooked
I like the idea of being able to have both hi and low on at the same time. I like the truck-lites I have but not so much in the dark canyon roads, they don't seem to have enough coverage and my fog lights suck ..

the price is kind of steep though and no anti-flicker included, maybe they'll have a booth at EJS with a decent promo :hmm:

Voodoo Actual

I like the idea of being able to have both hi and low on at the same time. I like the truck-lites I have but not so much in the dark canyon roads, they don't seem to have enough coverage and my fog lights suck ..

the price is kind of steep though and no anti-flicker included, maybe they'll have a booth at EJS with a decent promo :hmm:

TL's continue to power the low beams when you engage the high beams.

They don't have enough coverage compared to what?

Rigid Duallys with TL's are a popular and effective combination - you can pick up Duallys for under $200.

Voodoo Actual

Have you had the chance to gets pictures or video of the lighting from the cockpit? I'd be interested to see how they compare to TL's etc.

big dr

I will admit, that is a sexy looking light,, but $800,,, Holy crap!! Looks good thou.:thumb:

Top Bottom