Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeep Wrangler Vision X Vortex LED Headlights

Jeep Wrangler Vision X Vortex LED Headlights

I just got a set of Vision X Vortext Headlights (XIL-7RDKIT) for my 2015 Jeep JKU. I did a little looking before i bought them and I couldnt find much info/reviews on them so I thought I would shed some light. They are a smaller company so not as well known as the similar JW speaker but come with a built in halo ring for the same price ($800). They were a little pricy but I couldnt be happier with my purchase. They are much brighter and whiter than the stock headlights and has the halo for a running light. They are a great buy and I would reccomend them to anyone
    Attachment 132994

Been Around the Block Jake Wilson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spencerd45 View Post
    I just got a set of Vision X Vortext Headlights (XIL-7RDKIT) for my 2015 Jeep JKU. I did a little looking before i bought them and I couldnt find much info/reviews on them so I thought I would shed some light. They are a smaller company so not as well known as the similar JW speaker but come with a built in halo ring for the same price ($800). They were a little pricy but I couldnt be happier with my purchase. They are much brighter and whiter than the stock headlights and has the halo for a running light. They are a great buy and I would reccomend them to anyone
    Attachment 132994
    So you know your pic doesn't work.

It's working for me. What is it displaying for you?

Been Around the Block Jake Wilson's Avatar
    No I don't see anything. I came into the same problem as you though when it comes to reviews on this light.

I looked at a comparison (youtube) of beam patterns and found I liked the Vision X lights more than the other name brands on the market.
    They also offer an add on box that will run both low and high beams together when high beam is selected....a lot of cars cut power to the low beam circuit when on high beams.....I don't know if thats the case with the JK, I haven't looked.
    I have Vision X Light Cannon driving lights, and they're pretty good things.

PS, can't see the pic, either....."invalid attachment"

Nothing but a Thing Fir-na-tine's Avatar
    This is what they look like.....

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Thanks for including image not sure why my picture isn't working

Been Around the Block
    Do you have a picture of them installed?
    More is not better. Better is better.

non timebo mala

Not at the moment I will take some later

Nothing but a Thing Fir-na-tine's Avatar
    Davie, Florida........I'm over in Hollywood.......I'll look for you whenever I pass through on University Drive......

~Woodrow~
    Last edited by Fir-na-tine; 03-26-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast