2012 SEMA GME GX300 CB Radio

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
At the 2012 SEMA Show, TJM had a variety of cool products on display and one of which was this nice little CB radio called the GME GX300. Coming complete with coax cable and an antenna tuned for the radio, this CB radio aims to not only be afforadable, but installable in a JK. Unlike most CB radios available today, the GME GX300 is small and more importantly, slim, making it easier to install just about anywhere on a JK. On 07-10 JK, I can easily see this radio being installed above the rear view mirror, on top of the center stack or, if you have an automatic, down in front of the shifter. Here are some shots of what it looks like...

main.php

Here you can see how thin it really is as well as it's forward facing speaker...
main.php

main.php

Merlin75

oh man I would LOVE to stick that right below my HAM faceplate on the mic mount beside my stereo!
image-1767405286.jpg

Waits patiently
:pop2::pop2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
no definitive release date had been given but the price point is supposed to be about $150.

BTkillerr

Cool, I'll keep my eye out for that. :thumb:

I've been struggling on which CB to get and, most importantly, WHERE to mount a CB in my 2012. This looks like a great option depending on how well this works.
I cant wait to hear more from Mel and Eddie on this radio.

BTKillerr

Merlin75

ah yup just got this from Off Road Evolution..

I talked to the distributor for the GME CB Radio and they are waiting on FCC to approve
the CB for use here in the states. Estimated time frame I was told that they may become
available mid to late January.

:pop2:waits patiently:pop2:

Top Bottom