Free Shit Thread!!!

ttfhell

I figured this would be a great place for everyone that signed up just for the free giveaway to say hello! Really there should be no shame in trying to get free stuff without contributing to society. I mean it's the American way! Here is your chance to pretend, at least for a day, that you are a contributing member here. Welcome to Wayalife!

Last edited:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I figured this would be a great place for everyone that signed up just for the free giveaway to say hello! Really there should be no shame in trying to get free stuff without contributing to society. I mean it's the American way! Here is your chance to pretend, at least for a day, that you are a contributing member here. Welcome to a Wayalife!

Hello, I'm here for the free winch

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'm just here for myself, to sell stuff and tell people in gonna buy their stuff. I don't even have a jeep (car) :what::confused:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hi. I'm Frank and I like free stuff. Not really into shit, although I'll give it away for free if that's what your into :idontknow:

The funny thing is is that I'm a contributing member and I didn't even sign up because I already have one. Wanted someone who actually needed it to win, but not if its a new member that signed up just to win.

bkac

Caught the Bug
The funny thing is is that I'm a contributing member and I didn't even sign up because I already have one. Wanted someone who actually needed it to win, but not if its a new member that signed up just to win.

Whatever, you told me you hoped to win it to sell it and buy more lugs to have 8 lug axles...

Idk... :confused:

BigBoy

I'm a lurker. Been here for a couple years but few posts. I don't have near the knowledge of some out there and only chime in when I know I can really help. Thanks to those who make this such a great community. And to those that provide the great entertainment when trying to bash it. 😂

Top Bottom