1/4 pounder measurement request

metalic

I built my bumper and looking at getting the evo stinger. Can anyone tell me the measurement from center of top bolt to top of bumper?

metalic

I talked with evo manufacturing today but he said they was all boxed up. He went outside and give me a estimated measurement from one in the parking lot. I have a recessed winch bumper I built that is perfect for me. Why would they not want me to have a measurement that could sell there product? If it will work I will order as I like there stinger if not I'll build one.

I talked with evo manufacturing today but he said they was all boxed up. He went outside and give me a estimated measurement from one in the parking lot. I have a recessed winch bumper I built that is perfect for me. Why would they not want me to have a measurement that could sell there product? If it will work I will order as I like there stinger if not I'll build one.

It's this little thing called "copyright infringement".

metalic

The part of you building one is what disturbed me.
Why would they or anybody give you measurements? Just buy one and see if it fits. It was designed around their bumper.

The measurement i asked for wouldn't do me one bit of good if I was trying to duplicate the EVO stinger. If i wanted to build one i would measure my bumper and build it to fit. I want to buy there's if it will fit my diy bumper. If not I will bend a pipe like I did on my old xj but I like how there's is incorporated into the shackle mounts. EVO mfg. gave me a estimated measurement. He was very helpful and didn't expect him to open a box to give it to me.

metalic

I apologize I think I came off as I was trying to build a bumper. I built this back in 2011 and want to bolt the evo stinger to it. What I was wondering if I line my bolt holes up will it rest on top or be close.

Attachments

• 1427328090527.jpg
    1427328090527.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 56
Top Bottom