Dusy Ershim Wedding and Trail Run. September 23rd-27th.

Yes, it's true! My better half and I will be tying the noose on the Dusy Ersham trail. The run will be 9/23-9/27. Pastorwug has agreed to perform the ceremony and this run is open to anyone who would like to attend, just let me know.

9/23- Meet at Epic Addictions in Fresno around noon and convoy up to Courtright Res and set up camp before dark.

9/24- Hit the trail around 0800 and camp at Thompson Lake Campground.

9/25- Hit the trail again around 0800 and set up camp at Ershim Lake and have the wedding.

9/26- Ershim Lake to the Keiser Pass and trail exit for those needing to leave early.

9/27- Ershim Lake to the Keiser exit for anyone wishing to hang out an extra day and enjoy the area with us.

This is a challenging trail so there will be minimum vehicle requirements that I will post up shortly.

Going:

1) Ridg3runner and soon to be Mrs Ridg3runner
2) Pastorwug
3) CanvasJK
4) Clem319
5) Hehelua
6) MarkW13
7) ArmyofMike

We truly hope to see you there.

Last edited:

David1tontj

Yes, it's true! My better half and I will be tying the noose on the NorCal Rubicon Run in October. Pastorwug has happily agreed to perform the ceremony and Sir Panda will be in attendance as my Best Man while Branman gets a few pictures. Anyone signed up for the trip are encouraged to have their lightbars and sunglasses in working order as it is our hope to have the ceremony at night either at Buck Island or Rubicon Springs. Hope to see everyone there!!

What dates?

Davwashere

Wow, I haven't even met you yet and I'm invited to your wedding! You sure know how to make someone feel special😊. Congrats

simonjk

Caught the Bug
That is awesome. I wish to one day just run the rubicon, and here you are going above abd beyond. Congrats

RockyJk

It's Official! A Rubicon Wedding

That's awesome congrats Lee! If my jeep is ready I will come on that trip 👍

Edit: I don't have a lightbar but I do have truck lites!

Top Bottom