RK mid-arm rear upper/ lower control arms

jeep_pride

Hey guys! Im looking to sell my rear upper and lower adjustible crontrol arms for a high performace mid arm kit.

The rk control arms are in great to perfect condition. They have 1k road miles and maybe 200 offroad miles. These control arms has been engineered to provide highway handling and maintain factory characteristics. They truly ride amazing on and offroad. The performance I've experiance is incomparable. They are 100% ESP compliant high clearance adjustable lower control arms.

jeep_pride

Here's a picture of the rk mid-arm adj control arms

Attachments

• 1427346062168.jpg
    1427346062168.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 1427346071775.jpg
    1427346071775.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 194
They truly ride amazing on and offroad. The performance I've experiance is incomparable.

I'm not trying to harsh your mellow or sale, but I've installed and driven JKs with a bunch of different arms. It's hard to beat the stock bushings when it comes to road vibration absorption.

...But I will ask; If you like them so much, why are you selling?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hey guys! Im looking to sell my rear upper and lower adjustible crontrol arms for a high performace mid arm kit.

The rk control arms are in great to perfect condition. They have 1k road miles and maybe 200 offroad miles. These control arms has been engineered to provide highway handling and maintain factory characteristics. They truly ride amazing on and offroad. The performance I've experiance is incomparable. They are 100% ESP compliant high clearance adjustable lower control arms.

How do control arms "ride" and "perform"?

jeep_pride

I'm not trying to harsh your mellow or sale, but I've installed and driven JKs with a bunch of different arms. It's hard to beat the stock bushings when it comes to road vibration absorption.

...But I will ask; If you like them so much, why are you selling?

No worries man. To each it's own!

I was refering to the control arm in its entirety not a comparison of the bushings.

i agree stock configuration is always better while mall crawlin.

I'm going a different direction with my 2 door build. Doing a stretch.

Top Bottom