Who's your favorite stand-up?

bigtrucker52

I thought it would be pretty cool to hear from people who their favorite stand-up comedians were. Personally i love Larry the Cable Guy and the others from his Blue Collar Comedy Tour (Bill Engvall, Ron White, and Jeff Foxworthy) but Gabriel Iglesias is coming onto the scene and he's starting to grow on me. So for me it's tied with Larry the Cable Guy and Gabriel Iglesias.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
There's so many over the years that I couldn't really pick a favorite........I just recently went to see Louis CK and Bill Burr.....very funny performers......

~Woodrow~

AJK

I went a couple of years ago and saw Steve O from Jackass do standup. Dude was freaken insane I laughed my ass off.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, George Lopez, Dane Cook, Jamie Foxx and Cedric the Entertainer to name a few.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
i actually saw Gabriel Iglesias live about a year or two ago. and the man was hilarious.
also one pretty cool thing he did was, while he was performing he showed everyone this clock that had him timed for when he had to get off the stage.when it hit zero, i remember him saying something that every minute longer he stayed up there he had to pay a certain amount of money. i think he ended up staying up there for about 20 extra mins. the reason i think he did that was because that show he was doing at the Reliant Stadium (which is now called the NRG Park) was the most people he had performed for in his career. i thought that was pretty awesome!

Top Bottom