Front leather seats for sale

I am going to Mastercraft Baja rs seats and I'm selling my factory front leather seats with heaters. I would be willing to trade my leather bench for your cloth if you want that to. Not sure what they are worth so make an offer. Seats are in very good condition. Jeep only has 16k miles on it.

Last edited:

tobias lopez

I'm interested in the trade. I'll send u a pm.

Edit: I miss understood lol. The sale for the front, trade for the rear. :(

Last edited:
I wonder how the black would look in the back with my front red seats.
Hmmm.

Been thinking about getting rid of the bench in the back.

Cole Trickle

I'll hold onto them for $500. I'm looking for a little more. I would hope these seats are better quality then a seat cover.

completely understood

katzkin leather is typically better quality than factory and a mopar upgrade fyi....:)

They typically sell as a complete set (not swap for $750-900) The way I figured it is if I bought leather seats for $900 I could sell my cloth rubicon seats for $300+ and be into it for $500-600.

I would list the price you are looking for so there isn't a guessing game. I think it's going to be a little rough to find someone local. I just looked and your city is way way out there:cool:

Good luck to you.

completely understood

katzkin leather is typically better quality than factory and a mopar upgrade fyi....:)

They typically sell as a complete set (not swap for $750-900) The way I figured it is if I bought leather seats for $900 I could sell my cloth rubicon seats for $300+ and be into it for $500-600.

I would list the price you are looking for so there isn't a guessing game. I think it's going to be a little rough to find someone local. I just looked and your city is way way out there:cool:

Good luck to you.

My location isn't that far away from anywhere in norcal. Only an hour from Sacramento or stockton and 2 hours from bay area.

Last edited:

Dropkickjacks

I am going to Mastercraft Baja rs seats and I'm selling my factory front leather seats with heaters. I would be willing to trade my leather bench for your cloth if you want that to. Not sure what they are worth so make an offer. Seats are in very good condition. Jeep only has 16k miles on it.

How much for the Rubicon seats

Top Bottom