Hello from SoCal...

JK-MON

Names Mon from Los Angeles that has the jeep bug....just got me a base 2015 sport jku auto in hydro blue about 3weeks ago... and love it....I have installed few stuff so far like a lift kit,wheels n tires... glad to be here to learn more about my jeep from great group of people with similar interest....Mon

JK-MON

Ok .... Earlier today when I was driving my jk it felt like it's pulling to the left....also when i hit speeds of around 80 it starts to shake pretty bad...what can it be or am I tripping over nothing...is this something what a Jeeper goes thru when we get a lift and put on big tires....I did get a alignment but it still feels unstable at certain speeds..........what to do what to do

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Ok .... Earlier today when I was driving my jk it felt like it's pulling to the left....also when i hit speeds of around 80 it starts to shake pretty bad...what can it be or am I tripping over nothing...is this something what a Jeeper goes thru when we get a lift and put on big tires....I did get a alignment but it still feels unstable at certain speeds..........what to do what to do

Nah, it's not normal to have your jeep shake if you do 80.

Top Bottom