Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flashcal driver, what am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpaige64507 View Post
    I can't get the Spark program to recognize my Flashcal. I tried to follow the instructions to get the driver but no luck. Any suggestions?
    did you install it with the flashcal disconnected? and the software closed?
    also, did you reboot?
    once you reboot launch the software without the flashcal usb plugged in, you should get the update complete pop up.

plugin the flashcal and it should work ... "should" is a relative term

Been Around the Block shadowpaige64507's Avatar
    I played around a bit last night and was finally able to download the driver. This morning I was able to update it.

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowpaige64507 View Post
    I played around a bit last night and was finally able to download the driver. This morning I was able to update it.
    Works with win10?

Quote Originally Posted by tharb5111 View Post
    Works with win10?
    Not sure. I have win7

Been Around the Block
    What did you do to get it to update?

I have win7. I have disabled all firewall and uninstalled anti-virus. Nothing

I went to the page above (superchipsu.com) and downloaded the drivers and placed them into the correct folder per the instructions - nothing

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Spark. Nothing.

I like the tuner, but I want to turn off the TPMS light...

I can't understand why with today's technology that we can't just either get a tuner that has built in wifi so you can just use it without a computer or buy a cable and just use your phone as the tuner. I think it would make life so much easier but that's easy to say I guess from where I stand.

Quote Originally Posted by el_chupo_ View Post
    What did you do to get it to update?
    I plugged the tuner back in. Then when to Devices. Then clicked on the one that said something like Supertuner. Can't remember exactly what it said. I clicked on find driver. Left it running all night and it was there in the morning

Fresh Catch
    Any have an update on this. Having same issues and cant get it to load a proper driver for the controller.

Quote Originally Posted by colorblindspy View Post
    Any have an update on this. Having same issues and cant get it to load a proper driver for the controller.
    I had to try on two different computers. Very frustrating but eventually got it to work. Keep trying!

Been Around the Block
    Their new tire pressure setting is now on at stock setting or all off and set to zero. No more sliding scale for you to set your own pressure. They said it no longer works in 2013 or 14 models so it's either all on or all off. Disappointing but at least it gets rid of the warning lights. Those were annoying.
    Last edited by tharb5111; 09-09-2015 at 05:57 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast