2012 SEMA - NEW DOT Approved Nitto KoH Trail Grappler M/T's

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know there have been a lot of you waiting for this and if you missed it, Nitto just relased their awesome tried and tested KoH Trail Grappler M/T as a DOT approved tire. These will only be available in a 40x13.50. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

MTG

Caught the Bug
I know there have been a lot of you waiting for this and if you missed it, Nitto just relased their awesome tried and tested KoH Trail Grappler M/T as a DOT approved tire. These will only be available in a 40x13.50. Check it out...

main.php

I really liked these tires. Especially the way this portion of the sidewall/tread is to function. But I thought I heard they were not sure if they were going to release them? :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really liked these tires. Especially the way this portion of the sidewall/tread is to function. But I thought I heard they were not sure if they were going to release them? :thinking:

trust me, these are coming but, only in a 40

1BAMFR

I don't quite understand the spare tire placement at all.....Looks goofy, Looks like it would get hung up on obstacles, Looks like it would "drag" alot......

Or maybe it has a purpose that I'm not seeing?

DManuel

1BAMFR said:
I don't quite understand the spare tire placement at all.....Looks goofy, Looks like it would get hung up on obstacles, Looks like it would "drag" alot......

Or maybe it has a purpose that I'm not seeing?

Go check out Vengeance Conquers the Shitter Bowl thread under Destinations. I think you will change your mind about this Jeep. Also, the two door still has a back seat and a clear view of what is behind it. Get familiar with the Vengeance build and you will see the light.

RockIt Man

So is it safe to assume also that this will only be in a 17"?

I read 40x13.50, hoping it will be in a 20" as well...:yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Mikes Offroad said:
Wish I could have got a set of them.

Quit your bitchin, eh!

These aren't the same ones you could have received anyway. There, does that make you feel better?

Sorry man, that did suck. I still think we should have swapped mine out for yours and I would have picked up your new ones. :)

Top Bottom