Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Wrist Watch

Show your Wrist Watch

My wife complained I always have a watch on my wrist, when I have a cell phone to me tell the time. I told her it's difference between digging the phone out of my pocket versus throwing up my wrist to see what time it is. Plus I like the older style, not the digital ones that have a calculator and games and pretty lights.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427734721.596940.jpg

One of many in the collection. I used to have a real bad problem of buying about a watch every week or two. But now that is down to about one a year

Show your Wrist Watch

Steinhart Apollon Chronograph. I got it for myself a few years ago. I can change the front bezel out to black, silver or bronze, and the band can be changed very easily too. The fact that it's so easy to change stuff out is why chose to get it...one watch with many combinations.

-Ryan

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427735211.080475.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427734977.846079.jpg
    The build of "Equinso-Ocha", aka White Devil:
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...White-Devil%29

-
    I am old school most of the time and prefer analog versus digital - however when camping I usually where a plain old G-Shock.

2015-03-30 09.49.07.jpg

DIY Apple Watch

2015-03-30 09.55.30.jpg

Am I the only one around here that is right handed that wears a watch on the right wrist!? Lol

1427736414600.jpg

I don't wear my nice watches(Citizen) while working on the fire truck/fire code inspections thus Gshock 99% of the time.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
    Am I the only one around here that is right handed that wears a watch on the right wrist!? Lol
    I'm old and back in the day when you had to wind your watch it was very awkward to wind if you had your watch on your right wrist.

Citizen Eco Drive.
    Always accurate, no battery and simple time zone changes.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427737632.253930.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by branman View Post
    I'm old and back in the day when you had to wind your watch it was very awkward to wind if you had your watch on your right wrist.
    Right. Every time I meet someone new, after a while they notice I am right handed with my watch on the same wrist, they question it. I have yet to meet anyone else that is the same way left/left or right/right.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_p View Post
    Citizen Eco Drive.
    Always accurate, no battery and simple time zone changes.
    I want an Eco Drive. We are going on a cruise in the winter on RCCL and they have some good deals on Citizen watches on the ship (and some ports). I plan to buy one then. I bought my current Citizen on Jamaica (at an authorized international dealer of course.)
    Last edited by Jackal01; 03-30-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Tawatec...because everyone has luminox.
    I love tritium watches and this one has been great for the past 5 years - I wear it daily, beat the heck out of it and it still works great.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427738427.177796.jpg

I have a different timepiece for every day of the week. Somewhat of an obsession. Today I happen to be wearing my favorite, Shinola. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427738918.310194.jpg

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast