Actual tire height ? 37 toyo mt

chipper

I'm sure this has been covered but I can't seem to find it.
I'm wanting to know the actual height of a mounted Toyo open country mt
In size 37x12.50x18. Not looking for the height to enter into flashcal but an actual overall height. Of a new or fairly new tire.
Thanks in advance

I'm sure this has been covered but I can't seem to find it.
I'm wanting to know the actual height of a mounted Toyo open country mt
In size 37x12.50x18. Not looking for the height to enter into flashcal but an actual overall height. Of a new or fairly new tire.
Thanks in advance

I believe the tire height is close to 35 inches. Yes this has been covered but cannot find it either.

chipper

Ok thanks. Would it be stupid to put 37" 's on with only a D30 up front with c gussets?
A friend of mine is thinking 37" instead of 35"'s but he has a Sahara with stock front axle. Also a short wife ... Reason for height question

Ok thanks. Would it be stupid to put 37" 's on with only a D30 up front with c gussets?
A friend of mine is thinking 37" instead of 35"'s but he has a Sahara with stock front axle. Also a short wife ... Reason for height question

Depending on your type of wheeling style. I lived in Florida and when to Hard Rock in Ocala a couple of times and those trails you can get away with 37's on a D30 but not optimal. Your weakest link will be the ring and pinion. 5.13's on a D30 has a very small pinion gear. If you decide to go 37's on a D30 leave the front axle open and stay off the skinny pedal you should be ok for a while.

chipper

Kinda what I was thinking. It's not gonna be any type of wheeling like the folks out west by any means. But not a mall crawler either. Thanks. I'll tell him 35"'s would be a better choice.

chipper

Kinda what I was thinking. It's not gonna be any type of wheeling like the folks out west by any means. But not a mall crawler either. Thanks. I'll tell him 35"'s would be a better choice.

There is also quite a bit of difference in the price between 35's and 37's.

Top Bottom