2014 2dr JK Sport w/ 16k miles - GA

thardy

Banned
**I'd be willing to come down to $24,500 for any Wayalife member or friend of. I would want to keep the truck-lites, as mentioned, and the SpiderWebShadw Cage. **

It truly hurts me to have to do this, but it just makes sense for my family to sell the Jeep. Now that I have a work truck that I can use as my own, I can't justify the payments on the Jeep while it sits in the driveway for 90% of the week. I plan to eventually pick up an older TJ, LJ, or maybe XJ or WJ. I know I won't be able to go long without having a Jeep!

On to the details:

2014 2dr Sport w/ 16k miles
Auto Trans
Manual Locks and Windows
Soft Top w/ tinted and clear window panels

Mods:
18/59 4dr Rubicon Springs and Shocks
285/75R16 Maxxis Big Horns (50% tread left - spare has never been on the road)
16" ProComp Series 7089 Wheels
Cut Front Bumper with VDP End Caps
Evo Mfg. Rear D-Ring Mounts
Evo Mfg. Rock Skins
Evo Mfg. ProTek Skid System
Smittybilt Classic Rock Rails (Rubicon Rail copies)
Rugged Ridge Floor Mats
SpiderWebShade Cage
Uniden PRO520XL CB Radio w/ Firestik Antenna (will more than likely pull out unless absolutely wanted)

*Truck-Lite headlights and Rigid D2s that are pictured will be removed and replaced with factory pieces.*

I'm asking towards the higher end at $27,000, but the Jeep is in perfect shape and would make a great starting point for a big build or for a beginner wheeler. Willing to leave everything as is or will put back to stock. I appreciate any and all leads.

3-30-15 1182.jpg
3-30-15 1183.jpg
3-30-15 1184.jpg
3-30-15 1185.jpg
3-30-15 1186.jpg
3-30-15 1187.jpg
3-30-15 1188.jpg
3-30-15 1189.jpg
3-30-15 1190.jpg
3-30-15 1191.jpg

Last edited:

Rayz

sometimes the grieving process can take a while ..almost 6 years in my case..:/..but it's all good now...hang in there!

thardy

Banned
Trucklites have been sold. Will begin pulling things off after next weekend if I haven't gotten any interest.

noroad

let me know if you do ill talk to you about the spyder web shade and maybe evo d rings! good luck with the sale sad to see it go man!

thardy

Banned
Well, based on getting barely any interest in it, even at $24k, I'm more than likely going to be stripping it down this weekend. The following items would be the items up for grabs.

SOLD - Evo Rear D-ring mounts
Rigid D2 Amber Fogs (with factory fog adaptors)
Daystar Lower Dash Switch Panel
OTRATTW fog switch
SALE Pending - Evo ProTek Skid system for 12+ auto
Daystar Hood Wranglers (never installed)

Let me know what you would be interested in and I will let you know when things come off.

Last edited:

Spartan

I might be interested in the D2's and switches. I also might be interested in the skid if it isn't to banged up.

Napalm

Are you removing your CB? If so I might be interested in your footmans loop mount!

Also second dibs on D ring mounts if Big D doesn't get em.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Nothing is officially spoken for as of yet. I will work on putting pricing together this evening and get with everyone. I'm going to try and keep things somewhat local if at all possible, especially for the skids. I'm willing to ship everything else at buyers expense.

Napalm, I plan on keeping the CB, but the mount is yours for shipping when I take it off.

Top Bottom