2015 Jeep JK front shocks w/2"extensions, Trail Master NGS shocks, OE 'Lift' Coils

yokev

2015 Jeep JK front shocks w/2"extensions, Trail Master NGS shocks, OE 'Lift' Coils

Selling some suspension parts from my '15 JK that will be useful for someone else, as I installed a lift on mine.
First up 4 Trail Master 'NGS' shocks for the Jeep JK Wrangler. They even come with the stock rear mounts installed in 'em(called 'Bar Pins'). It's a giant PITA to get these out of the stock shocks and into the new ones, so I did it for you. All you gotta do is bolt the fronts and rears up.
These were only test-fitted on my vehicle, then pulled off. I got a really good deal on some Bilstein 5160s, so I couldn't pass 'em up.
$100 for the set of 4. That's only $25ea!!!
Next up is the front stock shocks with 2" extenders mounted up.
Only $50 for these.
Last up is a set(4) OE 'Lift' coils. When people mention that their JK is 'taller' than others, if they're telling the truth, THESE are what's on it.
Contrary to what a lot of people think, EVERY JK pulls from the SAME coil spring pool. The 'Tallest' springs are those that come on 4-door JK's(JKUs') equipped with the MAX tow package. There are TWO tow packages, and ONLY the 'MAX" tow package gets the stiffest springs-provided you have a 4-door. Doesn't matter whether you have a Sport, Sahara, Willys, or Rubicon.
These coil spring are in fact from a vehicle equipped with the Max Tow Package, thus are the stiffest/tallest that come on the JK.
Interestingly, my vehicle never looked like it had any rake. The front and rear looked totally level to me with these coils.
The vehicle came stock with 32" tires, and there was a LOT of room around 'em. I installed 33's, and there it STILL have good fender gaps around the whole vehicle.
Anyway, you can have 'em for $100 for all 4.
I'd be happy to discount this stuff if you want more than one item(i.e. if you want the coils and shocks)
00o0o_CIzyyAPFmk_600x450.jpg

00l0l_4unVaMKOLRV_600x450.jpg

00101_agqim7KsnVd_600x450.jpg

StrizzyChris

I got lost in all the salesmanship and am a little confused....are the coils modified? They have attatched extensions?

joshuaj21

are the set of springs and NGS shocks still available? Shipping? Still offering a discount? And a Noob question...even though I would think they do, but will they fit a 2011 JK?

Top Bottom