Camp Canvas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Jeep related but Camp Canvas is starting come around. Foundation has been poured for the shop 40x60 with 20 feet of clearance. More pictures as the building goes up.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426622520.507330.jpg

Beyrgut

Damn that must have sucked deciding jeep parts or shop to install jeep parts. Can't wait to see both finished :thumb:. Ok neither the jeep or the shop are ever going to be "finished" :honey:.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
You may want to crack that window and let some air in....don't want to work in stagnant air!

Looks great! I'm jealous!

I was going to suggest the opposite: make sure it's locked so someone doesn't sneak in and steal the man lift!! :)

Great looking shop and can't wait to see the finished!

You may want to crack that window and let some air in....don't want to work in stagnant air!

Looks great! I'm jealous!

Well living in Northern Texas we get God's air conditioning a steady breeze

I was going to suggest the opposite: make sure it's locked so someone doesn't sneak in and steal the man lift!! :)

Great looking shop and can't wait to see the finished!

The man lift will be gone when the builders leave but we will have a lift.

Dude that is a Bad Ass looking shop! I would love to have something like that.:thumb:

SWMBO designed the shop so I am blessed to have a wife that wants the same shop setup as I wanted.

MTG

Caught the Bug
You forget grasshopper I am retired now and have to work a real job.

I've been working on my retirement plan a lot lately. The good news is mine will not involve having to work ever again. The bad news is I've probably got another 4500 work days before that happens. :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom