Buying: Low Mileage Engine (3.8 or 3.6)

oGKevin

Looking to buy a new engine to replace my friend one. Currently have 93k miles on the 3.8.

Looking for a low mileage 3.8 or newer 3.6 engine. Hoping one of you guys did a swap and can hook me up.

Hoping my shop could swap the 3.6 in easily enough. Located in Northern Virginia. Will drive up to 10 hours for pick up or pay for delivery.

PredaciousPanda

I'm doing a swap as soon as I get my stuff from MO Tech. It's already ordered. My 3.8l is a 2010 with a ripped supercharger and only 75k miles.

oGKevin

I'm doing a swap as soon as I get my stuff from MO Tech. It's already ordered. My 3.8l is a 2010 with a ripped supercharger and only 75k miles.

How much would you be looking to get for just the engine and for the engine with the supercharger? That sounds fantastic.

rubicrawl

Looking to buy a new engine to replace my friend one. Currently have 93k miles on the 3.8.

Looking for a low mileage 3.8 or newer 3.6 engine. Hoping one of you guys did a swap and can hook me up.

Hoping my shop could swap the 3.6 in easily enough. Located in Northern Virginia. Will drive up to 10 hours for pick up or pay for delivery.

You cannot put a 3.6 to replace your 3.8

tsweet

I am doing the swap just as soon as my kit arrives from MOTECH. Have everything sitting at the shop as we speak. My rig is a 2010, my motor and trans have just shy of 14k on them. The transfer case of you would want that has about 9500mi on it.

PredaciousPanda

If shipping is reasonable I suppose I could eat the cost. I'll have to look into it but if I could ship it for $250-$500 I'd be cool with that. Would you want the tranny too?

oGKevin

If shipping is reasonable I suppose I could eat the cost. I'll have to look into it but if I could ship it for $250-$500 I'd be cool with that. Would you want the tranny too?

I don't think I would need it. I'm assuming mine is fine, I'll have to take a look at it. I'm assuming shipping from CA to VA would be around $500 or so. I'll have to check with UPS and Fedex. I'll send you a private message tomorrow so that we can talk!

oGKevin

Bump. Unfortunately I'm still looking. Definitely looking for something similar to PredaciousPanda's engine, open to stock pull outs.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
You can try Rubitrux in Boone, NC they do swaps and sell low mileage 3.6's for $2500........Not sure where you live in Northern Virginia but Boone is not too far away from there........

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom