Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1251

Thread: I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Wrangler View Post
    Without getting into the weeds and airing my shit, I had to cancel my front axle order today. Iím really, really bummed but gotta take care of the family first. I simply need to save up more cash so the cushion is bigger. Life happens and it seems to happen a lot in my household. Iím sure Iím not the only one.

When the time is right, I will return to ordering the Carbon setup. When I called to cancel today they didnít bat an eye at processing the refund. No haggling, just complete understanding.

So Iíll wheel with my rear locked and my D30. I have a spare D30 housing so if I get too crazy, Iíll have a second time bomb to use for awhile.

It sucks but is necessary.
    Sorry to hear about whatever is going on with the family. But you are right, family comes first and you made the right call.

Itíll fall into place when itís meant to happen!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That sucks, man. Sorry to hear.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Itíll be well worth the wait when it arrives. Sorry to hear that it didnít work out, yet.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks. It does suck and I do believe it will work out. The past two plus years have been full of bad shit happening but they are lessening. I thought we were over all of it but clearly not yet.

Itís not the end of the world, so just need to wait longer. Iíve waited this long and can/do still have plenty of fun in Spider. Life goes on...
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

Been out of town just catching up on things. Sorry to hear about this hope all is good.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    2016 JKU

You will never regret putting family first

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    You will never regret putting family first

Absolutely true! After the disappointment of everything yesterday, I slept well last night knowing it was the best decision to make.

At one time I was close to selling Spider due to other life happenings. No one in the family wanted that so we adjusted elsewhere.

Anyway, thanks everyone. Iím completely ok with this outcome and know when itís 100% right everything will fall into place.

Sorry to hear about your order cancellation. Hope all is well with your family.

HAPPYTRAILS
    HAPPYTRAILS

Quote Originally Posted by rmilobrown View Post
    Sorry to hear about your order cancellation. Hope all is well with your family.

HAPPYTRAILS
    Thanks. Things have calmed down and we got some unrelated good news. We bought a pop up camper a year and a half ago. We enjoyed it, it slept all 6 of us, but the damn roof leaked on the road. Dealer ďrebuiltĒ the box walls but it still leaked. Last week between calls to Jayco and the dealership owner, we swapped for the cost of registering the new rig. Spider canít pull it since itís 4600 lbs dry, but getting ready to head out to Prescott in the morning.

The nicely equipped, yet very leaky pop up... (I named it ďThe Problem ChildĒ)

IMG_8425.JPG

The replacement, so far unnamed...$271 later...

IMG_8522.JPG

Oh, tucking Spider in for the night, and expecting him to keep an eye on things while we are gone...

E10F6225-3EF4-4B2E-8564-3289BEC7405E.jpg

Lifeís ups and downs. The good and the bad. Hopefully I can get that rear locker in over the next few weeks???

Nice upgrade on the camper!

Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126 LastLast