WAYALIFE Last Chance Canyon Newbie Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Because we've all been newbies at one point and time and we've all had a lot to learn, Cindy and I like to do a newbie run once a year to help teach the basics to people who are new to the world of Jeeps and them out on the trail. Last Chance Canyon is where we typically like to do this as it is short enough and has just the right amount of obstacles to help someone learn how to use their Jeep off-road. Of course, being that there's so much more to what we consider "the Jeep WAYALIFE" than just driving over stuff, we always make sure to throw in a bit of sightseeing, history and camping out under the stars.

In this short video presentation, you'll get to see all the fun we have on our most recent WAYALIFE Last Chance Canyon Newbie run. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you're new to the world of Jeeps, I hope you'll join us on our next run.

To help celebrate the release of our WAYALIFE Last Chance Canyon Newbie Run video, we will be giving away an "Eat, Sleep, Jeep" WAYALIFE T-Shirt* to one lucky member of this forum. To WIN, all you have to do is post up on this thread. A winner will be selected at random and announced this Wednesday, April 8th. Good luck to all of you!

EAT-SLEEP-JEEP-BACK.jpg

Picked totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE T-Shirt is....

So cool...it's awesome you put on things like this for the new Jeepers. Thanks for all you do and thanks for the awesome videos.

Congratulations rich67!!

JK07

Another great Wayalife video! Looks like a fun time, thanks for sharing it with us!

Kalums

I love your vids, I'm sorry I missed this run. Looks like it was amazing fun. Hopefully next year/noobie run I will have some time and $$. Again always enjoy the videos keep me commin.

JeepFan

Hooked
Good times with good friends. Steph and I had a great time on this run

Can't wait for the next adventure.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Great video! It was almost as fun as the actual trip! I look forward to helping out more next year. I think most importantly, it was good we actually got OverlanderJK out on his first trail! Thank you again Cindy, Eddie, and everyone that came...great trip that turned in to a fun video we can relive it by!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
NEW VIDEO : WAYALIFE Last Chance Canyon Newbie Run

Just played fine on my phone. Great job, another spectacular video! :yup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom