Need some help in SoCal

Having to transfer to San Deigo on short notice for the Coast Guard. Is anyone renting a place or know of somewhere for a good price with a place for my tool box and extra parts. I feel like some wont appreciate spare parts like some of us haha.

jeff_in_rc

My suggestion will be to call any Realty office and see if they do rentals, that is what I did years ago when I moved here. If you find a good one you could fill out the rental agreement ahead of time, get your background done, and have a list to look at when you get into town. Then all you need to do is find a place, pay your money and your set.

My suggestion will be to call any Realty office and see if they do rentals, that is what I did years ago when I moved here. If you find a good one you could fill out the rental agreement ahead of time, get your background done, and have a list to look at when you get into town. Then all you need to do is find a place, pay your money and your set.

Yea, always the best bet, this is my 3rd transfer, just super short notice this time due to my amazing command.. seeing if jeep brethern would be able to help too.

07JKSahara

Yea, always the best bet, this is my 3rd transfer, just super short notice this time due to my amazing command.. seeing if jeep brethern would be able to help too.

I have some coworkers in San Diego. Ill reach out. When do you need a place? Any particulars on location, like fallbrook to the north or south of there?

I have some coworkers in San Diego. Ill reach out. When do you need a place? Any particulars on location, like fallbrook to the north or south of there?

Will need to be down there and working around july 1st. I'll be working right next to the airport so, given our amazing gas mileage somewhere nice and semi close. i like the 30 min commute but rent prices will determine that. cheap rent i wouldnt mind living a little farther

WillyJKU14

Having to transfer to San Deigo on short notice for the Coast Guard. Is anyone renting a place or know of somewhere for a good price with a place for my tool box and extra parts. I feel like some wont appreciate spare parts like some of us haha.

I am in the CG and I commute from Temecula! There is no place within price range big enough to keep and work on my jeep. Especially now since we are a two jeep family! I have a three car garage up there plenty big. Commute is ok but gas is a different story.
What unit are you going to?

I am in the CG and I commute from Temecula! There is no place within price range big enough to keep and work on my jeep. Especially now since we are a two jeep family! I have a three car garage up there plenty big. Commute is ok but gas is a different story.
What unit are you going to?

I'm a ME2, will be heading to the SBT. anyone you know looking to share rent?

WillyJKU14

I'm a ME2, will be heading to the SBT. anyone you know looking to share rent?

I'm an ME2 also at SMTD West. Co Located with the MSST. But I'm in NC at ATOC right now. What and where is SBT? I'm not sure if anyone is looking but I will reach back and ask the guys.

I live in Temecula and pay about 3-4 hundred below BAH and have a 3br house with three car garage. Anything in SD county will be overpriced.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Check out Zillow's rent app. Looks pretty pricey but you can at least see your options.

Here is a small pad with a garage:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2102765398_zpid

Crawler Kitty

Say it ain't so!! Well at least you can Caravan up with Branman he's down there too!

Top Bottom