Tax time…what are you buying?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Tax day is almost here.

Post up how you'll be spending your interest free loan to the government…er, I mean cash windfall.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'm buying a bunch of free-loaders medical insurance! We owed this year :grayno::doh:

About right, Im with you... Wrote the check a few days ago... :doh: Changed my W4 for next year though. I don't mind owing, but when its thousands of dollars, it sucks, especially when they already took so much.

About right, Im with you... Wrote the check a few days ago... :doh: Changed my W4 for next year though. I don't mind owing, but when its thousands of dollars, it sucks, especially when they already took so much.

I did the same. I try to keep it to +/-$500. I missed it this year :doh:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I did the same. I try to keep it to +/-$500. I missed it this year :doh:

I love when I end up owing <$500 or so. thats the best, because I know I made more money on the interest then the IRS would have given me back at the end of the year, but writting a multiple thousand dollar check at the end of the year isnt easy.

Clem319

The IRS has stolen my coilovers and axel upgrade. I'm sure my money will go to good use funding those who don't like to work, but do like to party. King Cobras and hot Cheetos for everyone.

Brankz

The IRS has stolen my coilovers and axel upgrade. I'm sure my money will go to good use funding those who don't like to work, but do like to party. King Cobras and hot Cheetos for everyone.

You pay for obamas vacation in Hawaii lol

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Thought sure I was going to get the broom handle without even the courtesy of filing the splinters off. I was lucky and only got a #2 pencil, eraser first. Looks like the Enforcer lift is gonna have to wait for awhile longer.:mad:

Petthefish

Thought sure I was going to get the broom handle without even the courtesy of filing the splinters off. I was lucky and only got a #2 pencil, eraser first. Looks like the Enforcer lift is gonna have to wait for awhile longer.:mad:

did you at least get a kiss lol

Top Bottom