EVO Outlaw Corners & modified fenders question

mackey

So I have always wanted EVO's outlaw corners on my Jeep. Living in the Northwest, they would kick up quite the rooster tail in winter. My thoughts are to somehow bolt on the OEM rear fender or an aftermarket rear fender to EVO's outlaw corners while "mall crawling" and then remove them when I actually hit the trail. I have never seen the outlaw corners in person. Could this be done? Could someone with the outlaw corners look at them and let me know if some type of fabrication could be done to allow this to happen. As allows, thank you.

mackey

You're sending your jeep to OrE right? Have them do the builders corners with flares like GCM2 has.

I am sending my Jeep to EVO. They can do them just like GCM2, but I am hoping to have a removable rear fender for when driving on the streets during bad weather. So it would be slightly different.

mackey

Where would you store your fenders on the trail?

I would take them off before I even left for the trip. Store them in my shop. I love the look of the outlaw / fenderless corners. I would probably run without the fenders most of the time. But during the rainy / snowy months, I am hoping to somehow bolt fenders onto the outlaw corners. If not, I'm sure I'll be kicking up a bunch of stuff, ticking off a bunch of other drivers. GCM2 told me I would definitely want some type of fender during bad weather. Just thought it would be cool if I could somehow have a simple bolt on / off rear fender. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428899658.172319.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428899675.498893.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428899689.383885.jpg

The tires definitely stick out just a tad. :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
In my opinion this is a mod you either do or don't do. It has been said many times, if you live where there is shitty weather then these corners are not for you. That's the reason I know of two people with them, both live in the south west.

mackey

In my opinion this is a mod you either do or don't do. It has been said many times, if you live where there is shitty weather then these corners are not for you. That's the reason I know of two people with them, both live in the south west.

You are correct. If I cannot figure out a way to easily bolt on / off some fenders, I'll go with EVO's standard rear corners and keep my trimmed stock rear fenders. But if I find a way to make it work, then I have the best of both worlds. I just don't know how to do it yet....

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Are these available in house only? I've contacted evo and they said they do not make these anymore but sell the front and rear corners. Anyone have a price on how much they cost?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Are these available in house only? I've contacted evo and they said they do not make these anymore but sell the front and rear corners. Anyone have a price on how much they cost?

Offroad Evolution did the build on my Jeep back in April. When I picked it up, Mel was out taking some pics and mentioned that he was thinking about ending production on these. Sounds like they went through with that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom