$105,000 JKUR for sale. CRAZY

miamidiver

From the dealer site:

CUSTOM 2014 SRT VIPER STRYKER GREEN PAINT JOB, 470HP 6.4L HEMI ENGINE CONVERSION, MOPAR POWER BULGE HOOD, TURBOLINED FRONT AND REAR FAB FOURS BUMPERS WITH REAR TIRE CARRIER,WARN 9.5CTI-S WINCH, KATZKIN SPECIALTY LEATHER KIT WITH HEATER AND COOLED FRONT SEATS, CARBON FIBER INTERIOR KIT WITH PAINTED TO MATCH ACCENTS, TREX MESH GRILLE,50 LED LIGHTS, AEV 4.5SC LIFT,BACK UP CAMERA, MOPAR FUEL DOOR COVER, SMITTYBUILT ROCKER CLADDING, AMP POWER RUNNING BOARDS, CUSTOM PAINTED ROCKSTAR 2 20 WHEELS WITH 37 NITTO MUD GRAPPLERS, KC LED HEADLIGHTS, CUSTOM FRONT AND REAR DIFFERENTIAL COVERS, TURBOLINED HARD TOP.

But still ugly as hell.

mackey

From the dealer site:

CUSTOM 2014 SRT VIPER STRYKER GREEN PAINT JOB, 470HP 6.4L HEMI ENGINE CONVERSION, MOPAR POWER BULGE HOOD, TURBOLINED FRONT AND REAR FAB FOURS BUMPERS WITH REAR TIRE CARRIER,WARN 9.5CTI-S WINCH, KATZKIN SPECIALTY LEATHER KIT WITH HEATER AND COOLED FRONT SEATS, CARBON FIBER INTERIOR KIT WITH PAINTED TO MATCH ACCENTS, TREX MESH GRILLE,50 LED LIGHTS, AEV 4.5SC LIFT,BACK UP CAMERA, MOPAR FUEL DOOR COVER, SMITTYBUILT ROCKER CLADDING, AMP POWER RUNNING BOARDS, CUSTOM PAINTED ROCKSTAR 2 20 WHEELS WITH 37 NITTO MUD GRAPPLERS, KC LED HEADLIGHTS, CUSTOM FRONT AND REAR DIFFERENTIAL COVERS, TURBOLINED HARD TOP.

But still ugly as hell.

You would at least think they would list the hemi on Craigslist and not put down 3.6 V6. Great marketing. Lol

Wardell

I've seen worse... take a look at Starwood Motors!

From the look of their other adds, I'm guessing it was listed by a used car dealer that sells off brand trade ins from other dealerships. With only 120 miles on the odometer, I wonder if it was a show jeep they're trying to unload for the garage that customized it - I just don't recognize it, so I have no idea who could have done that to it. It's strange that they don't have a proper list of all the mods though, most of the things listed are just stock features. Not that it really matters. The only person who would just wants a "blinged out" Jeep and doesn't care what it's capable of, especially at that price.

Edit: I didn't see the link to the dealer site on the craigslist add. Good eye. Who ever wrote that craigslist add failed even worse that whoever butchered the Jeep.

Last edited:

budmanm3

Some rapper or sports player will gladly pay this amount and not even blink thinking they have a bad ass jeep

Grubbicon

Anyone else notice there is nothing about axles. I dont see how they expect to have stock axles on 37s hold up to 470hp.

mackey

Such a shame. Just think if you spent $40k on a new JKUR. You would have $65k to spend at EVO. But some poor sap will spend $105k on this POS. There needs to be a Jeep intervention show. Ha haaa

thardy

Banned
I doubt I could make them last then because knowing me Id break them doing a burnout if I had all that power lol.

Heck, seeing what you were able to do in your completely stock keep on the rock garden, I could only imagine what this one could do. 😉

Top Bottom