First day with doors off.

Archerusa

It was a beautiful day in central Alabama on Saturday and the first day with my schedule that the doors came off the Jeep. Wish I could order more days like this. It's going be a great year.

Attachments

• 1428938607838.jpg
    1428938607838.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 221

mackey

I'm jealous. I still have a month or longer to go. Yesterday we had some rain / hail. Enjoy the great weather.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
It was a beautiful day in central Alabama on Saturday and the first day with my schedule that the doors came off the Jeep. Wish I could order more days like this. It's going be a great year.

Very nice! Good looking Jeep you got there sir.

I'm jealous. I still have a month or longer to go. Yesterday we had some rain / hail. Enjoy the great weather.

I bet the ONLY thing you miss about So Cal is the weather.....

mackey

Very nice! Good looking Jeep you got there sir.

I bet the ONLY thing you miss about So Cal is the weather.....

I've learned there is give and take in life. I'd gladly give up So Cal's amazing warm weather to have all four seasons and no longer have to deal with CA's BS. Did I tell you I paid $42 to register our brand new $40k truck for two years. That's only $21 / year in registration fees. Sorry sorry. Oh yeah. We have so much water I like to water the concrete. Lmao.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I've learned there is give and take in life. I'd gladly give up So Cal's amazing warm weather to have all four seasons and no longer have to deal with CA's BS. Did I tell you I paid $42 to register our brand new $40k truck for two years. That's only $21 / year in registration fees. Sorry sorry. Oh yeah. We have so much water I like to water the concrete. Lmao.

Way to rub it in..... I've got a few more years, God willing, until I can relocate and enjoy a real state. :yup:

Wardell

I'm jealous. It's not going to be warm enough up here for me to take the top and doors off for about a month. Hell, one of the nearby ice roads is still open... though it sounds like it's going to be shut down for season in a day or two.

Top Bottom