Pink swag (breast cancer awareness edition) and

bigtrucker52

I'm just now getting around to posting this thread but I've been meaning to do it for a month or two now. A month or so ago i went up to the offices at the UofM, where i will be attending as a freshman next year, to take care of some business and i saw this bad ass pink jeep in the parking lot. I thought i'd post it up here because not only does breast cancer affect one of my best friends mother who was affected by it, but it affects a lot of people around the world and country wether it be a family member or a friend. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428980257.102172.jpg
I didn't really get a good side picture of it but if you zoom in you can see the breast cancer awareness ribbon behind the right front fender flare. Feel free to post up pictures of good looking pink jeeps that may or may not be for breast cancer awareness

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Cant remember which company anymore, but one of them offered pink powder and I think part of it went to breast cancer research. I think it may have been olympic or something

GPJeepgirl

Here are my JW Speaker limited edition pink breast cancer support fog lamps. Just the right amount of pink on my rig. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441506432.137221.jpg

Top Bottom