2012 Cold air intake with PSC and CARB

kyleolson

Guys... I am in CA, where they try to throw every SMOG restriction they can... What can I run that will allow my PSC reservoir to fit, and is CARB stickered?

Even more so, can you add a picture? THANKS!

:beer:

kyleolson

You can run the factory. PSC makes a mount now for the 2012 and up. There is a thread on it here.

HOLY SHHHHEEEET... it was in my box.. and I just don't use the other one! With this bracket he said you do not need to cut the box at all!! Thanks for pointing it out Overlander!

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
HOLY SHHHHEEEET... it was in my box.. and I just don't use the other one! With this bracket he said you do not need to cut the box at all!! Thanks for pointing it out Overlander!

Good luck. I tried for hours to maneuver the reservoir to make it work. I even tried loosening the radiator. No dice. Seems most can't get it to fit and the JK's are somewhat inconsistent in achieving fitment. In all cases I've seen, the airbox has to be cut...how much cutting appears to depend on the JK.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

Well this is GREAT news! Please keep us updated on the new bracket fitment!

Top Bottom