Stock Rubi Rock Rails

hhunter050

Anybody in the Atlanta area have any stock rubi rock rails they would sell me? I need something that isn't these stock running boards for jeep beach

trailless

Caught the Bug
I'm actually going to have a pair of 4 door rubi rails this weekend. I'm in Atlanta too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailless

Caught the Bug
I'm in midtown and I don't even know what they're worth...

trailless

Caught the Bug
That buys me enough beers. :D

I going to be getting my Jeep back Saturday or Sunday. We can meet sometime Sunday. I live in midtown.

hhunter050

That buys me enough beers. :D

I going to be getting my Jeep back Saturday or Sunday. We can meet sometime Sunday. I live in midtown.

Ok my number is 3347143351 we figure everything else over text

USMC Wrangler

Looks good! You may want to consider trimming the back to avoid a possible rub on the trail. I took about 2" off mine with a chop saw. I probably took more off than needed, but initially tried to angle them like the pinch seam. The problem with that is reusing the plastic end cap.

Before...

After...

hhunter050

Looks good! You may want to consider trimming the back to avoid a possible rub on the trail. I took about 2" off mine with a chop saw. I probably took more off than needed, but initially tried to angle them like the pinch seam. The problem with that is reusing the plastic end cap.

Before...

After...

Lol yeah we trimmed it! We figured that out when we did the test fit but we just marked and zipped them right off! Cut them even and got the end caps back on!

Top Bottom