2015 Jeep Anvil build

CoolGuy12

I recently purchased a 2015, 4 door, anvil JK. I dropped it off over the weekend at Trail Jeeps, in Golden, CO. I will attach pictures as I get them. First, here are some stock pics.
IMG_1741.jpg IMG_1740.jpg

2 weeks can't go fast enough!

CoolGuy12

Build 4 days into it

I stopped by today to see how it was going. Chris and Tim and team have been working away on it.

Rear Diff.jpg
Side shot.jpg

It was exciting to see the pallet of parts waiting to go on. The sPOD showed up when I was there.

Parts.jpg

They have done an awesome job. The rear end was about finished when I left. Hopefully start the bumpers tomorrow!

I can't say enough about the great team they have. They took time to answer all of my questions and share experiences.

Napalm

Always impressed with Trail Jeeps. Wishing they would open up something closer to Texas. (Hint-hint)

CoolGuy12

What is the list of Mods that you will be doing?

-3" EVO enforcer lift
-Adjustable 2.5" king shocks
-35" NITTO trail grapplers on ATX slabs
-EVO skid plates
-JCR bumpers/sliders
-Warn winch
-regear to 4.56
-Gusset/sleeve front axle
-sPOD
-ARB compressor
This is the start of the list (or at least what I can remember off the top of my head).

Last edited:

boardsurfer

I dropped my jeep off this morning for some minor work and got a peek at your stuff back there. The EVO front lower arms are ridiculously huge. I mean, I knew they would be beefy and the pics never do them justice, but damn.

CoolGuy12

Build - 7 days in

I stopped by today to see how things were going. They have a majority of the build completed (lift, shocks, tires, gearing, steering upgrades, front bumper). Here are a few pictures I took while there:
IMG_0560.jpg
IMG_0562.jpg
IMG_0561.jpg
IMG_0559.jpg
IMG_0558.jpg
IMG_0557.jpg

I can't wait till it is ready!

Top Bottom