EVO Enforcer 3" lift question

resqman911

I have seen a lot of people on the forums promoting this lift, so I have a couple question before I commit.

1. Will I need to buy a front track bar before I install the kit? It has the rear relocation bracket but doesn't appear to address the front.

2. RK has a 4 arm 3.5" lift with front track bar for the same price, is the EVO kit that much better?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I have seen a lot of people on the forums promoting this lift, so I have a couple question before I commit.

1. Will I need to buy a front track bar before I install the kit? It has the rear relocation bracket but doesn't appear to address the front.

2. RK has a 4 arm 3.5" lift with front track bar for the same price, is the EVO kit that much better?

I'd rather run the evo drag link flip for the front, Johnny joints and krawler joints are the main difference. The evo arms can be adjusted on the jeep, sure beats the rk way of adjusting caster.

Hot94Z28

I wish I would of got EVO arms the adjustment on the Jeep would be nice and I heard they will have rears soon?

pedroj14

1. No need to buy a front track bar if you buy the EVO Drag Link flip kit. With 3"+ lift, I rather run a drag link flip for corrected geometry, which includes the front track bar bracket.

2. I chose the Enforcer because I can build from Enforcer to Coilovers without much modifications. RK goes with a 3 link rear setup for their coiolver kits, which needs more modifications to the axle, trans crossmember, etc.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Well fuck my ass I want them they look a lot better than my RK lowers.

Evo is pretty good at delivering what they post teasers on. Besides Currie arms, these are going to be nice. Johnny joints and ability to adjust on the jeep.

Top Bottom