JL Audio Stealthbox for JK's

Mtbhjm

I've been considering getting the JL Audio Stealthbox with their 13.5" TW5 subwoofer. The reason I prefer this to a typical sub is so that I don't have a large sub box that takes up all of my cargo space. Has anyone on here used or heard one? I wanted to get an idea of its audio quality and how much bass it puts out. If anyone has suggestions/recommendations for other subwoofer setups, feel free to comment on this as well. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429394504.827723.jpg

whispike

I use the Kicker Hideaway under my front seat. I was surprised at how much bass it actually puts out. I don't know how I could describe it but you can definitely hear and feel the bass.

Petthefish

I have an MTX Road thunder 8 bass tube and love it plenty loud and gives great bass and it does not take up much room at all. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429399431.433061.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
I've been considering getting the JL Audio Stealthbox with their 13.5" TW5 subwoofer. The reason I prefer this to a typical sub is so that I don't have a large sub box that takes up all of my cargo space. Has anyone on here used or heard one? I wanted to get an idea of its audio quality and how much bass it puts out. If anyone has suggestions/recommendations for other subwoofer setups, feel free to comment on this as well. View attachment 138140

it's a nice box but IMO overpriced, I have a kenwood box mounted along the side, Kicker makes a 10" sub boxed about the same size as stock sub

Mtbhjm

I use the Kicker Hideaway under my front seat. I was surprised at how much bass it actually puts out. I don't know how I could describe it but you can definitely hear and feel the bass.

I have a lock box under my front seat, but that could work if I put it under the passenger seat. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mtbhjm

it's a nice box but IMO overpriced, I have a kenwood box mounted along the side, Kicker makes a 10" sub boxed about the same size as stock sub

That wouldn't be a bad option, I know kicker makes some really nice stuff. I just have to be able to fit a bike in the back when the seats are folded down. But if it's about the same size as the stock sub then it would work great.

Mtbhjm

whispike

I have a lock box under my front seat, but that could work if I put it under the passenger seat. Thanks for the suggestion.

I actually do have it under the passenger seat. There's a guy on eBay that makes a cool bracket that mounts between the frame rails of the front seat and it fits perfectly. Raises it up off the floor a few inches which is good if you ever get any water inside your jeep.

Top Bottom