Jeep art...

JP Girl

Does anyone have any awesome Jeep art displayed in their house or that you made? My absolute favorite piece of art on our walls is my CJ-5 grill. Last summer my husband welded me my very own Jeep, complete with winch and all. This sucker is HEAVY! Next on the agenda, once my new Rubicon Hard Rock arrives, I'll be taking out the back seat and then we are going to make a frame for it using my old suspension parts, pistons, etc. and turn it into a bench! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429454957.884181.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429454970.014327.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429454987.407041.jpg

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
That's and awesome Jeep sculpture! Your man is pretty talented and obviously patient. Love the detail!

JKbrick

That is way cool, kept my parts off Brick to make things out of but haven't gotten anywhere yet

JP Girl

Fantastic, he should make more and sell them. I would buy it.

That's what I keep telling him! Now that the weather is finally getting better he can go out to the garage again to start welding. I'll push him to start making more, a bunch of our friends want one as well!

Spartan

Does anyone have any awesome Jeep art displayed in their house or that you made? My absolute favorite piece of art on our walls is my CJ-5 grill. Last summer my husband welded me my very own Jeep, complete with winch and all. This sucker is HEAVY! Next on the agenda, once my new Rubicon Hard Rock arrives, I'll be taking out the back seat and then we are going to make a frame for it using my old suspension parts, pistons, etc. and turn it into a bench! View attachment 138279 View attachment 138280 View attachment 138281

Cool sculpture! I would totally buy one!!

MadMedic

Not sure this will fit in this thread. But, I seen this and had to share. Mowing the yard might be fun with this. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430018604.494395.jpg

TwistedJK

When my son was born we couldn't find any jeep related decorations for him. So my mother-in-law drew some pictures and framed them.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Top Bottom