(For Sale) Jeep 2012 Wrangler 2 Door - California

bbook

Due to School and Work hours being cut I am in a financial position where i have to sell my 0|||0.
I will hate to see this go, but i need to do what is necesary.

Only 24k miles on it
I am the only owner and drove it off the lot.
2 Inch Spacer lift w/ shocks
KC auxiliary lighting included
BRAND NEW Toyo AT2 33 inch tires only 500miles on them. NOT PICTURED i have a picture posted on craigslist of one of them.
----Manual----
Jeep is in amazing condition with minor scratches due to black in color.
I hope it goes to a good owner.
ASKING PRICE 23K

PM me or check the craiglist post for more pic's/email.
unnamed.jpg
IMG_9643.jpg
IMG_20150331_175755.jpg

bbook

I'm not the only one selling my jeep on wayalife. I know I don't post a lot on here but I've been lurking and reading post from this forum for a long time now.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm not the only one selling my jeep on wayalife. I know I don't post a lot on here but I've been lurking and reading post from this forum for a long time now.

Welcome to WAL.....
Lurking is not participating. Participation shows that you are not just using the website to sell stuff.... Like your Jeep.

That may be true but lurking vs contributing is quite different. When you have 3 posts that doesn't mean you're "part" of the forum. Just means you signed up. Nobody is bashing you so don't get defensive just keeping the rules in order for everyone. :thumb:

Jackal01

I've been lurking and reading post from this forum for a long time now.

With that mindset a dude stalking a girl is no different than dating her, right? I mean...if I wanna just be a peeping Tom that is all fine and well because I get the benefits (lurking) of dating her without actually dating (participating)...right?

Lurking is not participating.

That may be true but lurking vs contributing is quite different.

Hobolobo

I understand you're not, but the others are contributing members.

Top Bottom