EVO Long Arm kit upper front control arms and johnny joints are getting scraped on ro

Spudcannons

I just installed and started wheeling my EVO long arm kit and found I was dragging my lower control arm mounts and johnny joints on rocks(frame side not axle side) has anyone had a similar issue and added skid plates or something? Or is this not an issue as long as you repaint to avoid rust?

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
^^ Completely normal. I just installed a set of EVO lowers and scraped them a few times over the past couple of weeks.

jesse3638

Hooked
If you aren't scraping them occasionally then the trails are too mild...haha. Sounds normal to me I've done the same. Fortunately I live in the desert so I don't have to worry about painting them too often...;)

Spudcannons

If you aren't scraping them occasionally then the trails are too mild...haha. Sounds normal to me I've done the same. Fortunately I live in the desert so I don't have to worry about painting them too often...;)

That must be nice. We have insta-rust here in New England. I drove my Jeep off the showroom floor in the summer and it had rust by the time i was home, about 25 miles. :cheesy:

noroad

That must be nice. We have insta-rust here in New England. I drove my Jeep off the showroom floor in the summer and it had rust by the time i was home, about 25 miles. :cheesy:

hahaha FACT i have to have a paint day with in a week or two!

Top Bottom