Beginning of the (local?) end of PSC

JKStair

Hey all,

Wanted to pass on my recent experience with ordering from Poison Spyder. I live in Beaumont, CA and like to support local businesses. I called them on Thursday and was looking to order a tailgate delete plate and pick it up direct from them. They no longer have will call and all orders either have to be shipped or picked up from their Compton warehouse. NEVER has PSC had a policy like this. Who's warehouse is in Compton?? 4WheelParts....

Luckily I work in West Covina and Off Road Evolution is only 20 minutes away. Ordered my JK Gate Plate Thursday and picked it up from ORE today. Staff was awesome and I will be ordering all my JK parts from them going forward.:thumb:

tyscty

I know what your talking about. That's what happens to companies when they get too big. I think they loose site of who made them what they are. I called PSC from VA explaining that I was shipping off to Hawaii and needed a bumper and wanted to pick it up from them before I shipped my cars out of Baldwin Park and they referred me to another company to buy from instead of dealing directly with them. Hopefully EVO doesn't go down the same road... "Wink wink"

BigPrince

I don't want to say too much out of line as this is 2nd hand but a friend of mine is building a badass LJ and had ordered PSC daddy long legs corners, sliders, fenders, cage, etc and when nothing showed up for a month and then PSC had moved all calls to The Transamerican call center, they couldn't tell them if the parts were built, when they would be if not, or if they had even been shipped - pretty much nothing. Ended up canceling the $$k order and buying GenRight stuff that showed up in less than a week. PSC is officially toast.

Top Bottom