Exhaust upgrade...

barca8

Whatsup guys, Im thinking of upgrading my exhaust and im undecided between magnaflow, flowmaster, or borla. I want something that doesnt sound like a ricer but has a nice sound to it that is loud but not to loud that it gets annoying when your inside your jeep. It would also be nice if it adds a little horsepower and better gas mileage. I have a 2011 Jeep Wrangler sport 3.8 v6. I've been doing my research and been on youtube to try to see what I like the most but still seem to be undecided
I would really appreciate any opinions you have cuz Im really undecided right now.

Hobolobo

I have the dynomax 39510 system and i love it. No drone going down the highway, but an aggressive sound with heavy acceleration.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With a 3.8L motor, I would definitely have to recommend the Dynomax exhaust as it sounds great and as mentioned, without a drone.

RockyJk

X3 on dynomax I had the superflow muffler on my old 2 door wasn't too loud and didn't sound ricer at all

barca8

Thanks guys this has been helpful I think I'm going to with dynomax. Just another quick question. What's better welded or polished exhaust for dynomax?

JRied

Just installed the Dynomax Evolution cat back last night. Sounds great. Haven't hit a drone zone yet.

TwistedJK

Reviving by an old thread. Anyone have a video, or could possibly make one, with the evolution exhaust on a 3.8? I've heard a ton for the 3.6.

Top Bottom