Naming your Jeep

georgi.photo

I have recently joined the family and bought a 2014 JK. I have already gotten her dirty a few times. Looking forward to more adventures, especially out in Uwharrie. Soooo, this is absolutely a newbie thread... As far as naming your rig, is that like a pilot call sign where it is given to you based off insane/comical thing that has happened on the trail, or is it less formal than that and you just come up with the name? Here is my rig after our first adventure in the mud.

IMG_1546.jpg

Napalm

My Jeeps name came from one of the members here on the forum, it's just something I use as a name, not in any certain circumstance.

Meet Onyx.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430074026.593212.jpg

SilverBack

I have recently joined the family and bought a 2014 JK. I have already gotten her dirty a few times. Looking forward to more adventures, especially out in Uwharrie. Soooo, this is absolutely a newbie thread... As far as naming your rig, is that like a pilot call sign where it is given to you based off insane/comical thing that has happened on the trail, or is it less formal than that and you just come up with the name? Here is my rig after our first adventure in the mud.

View attachment 139486

Spotless.....!

JP Girl

Congrats on the new Jeep! I just picked up my new baby on Friday! Meet Misfit! I came up with her name a few ways... It describes me, lol.. I was thinking of bands that I like... I'm a huge metal fan and was trying to go through my iPod list of band names (even though the Misfits aren't technically metal) that could be cool for a Jeep name... Lastly, I'm a personal trainer so "Miss Fit" just worked out perfectly! It will come to you... Just think of something that goes along with your personality... and your Jeeps! ;) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430087807.078925.jpg

georgi.photo

Congrats on the new Jeep! I just picked up my new baby on Friday! Meet Misfit! I came up with her name a few ways... It describes me, lol.. I was thinking of bands that I like... I'm a huge metal fan and was trying to go through my iPod list of band names (even though the Misfits aren't technically metal) that could be cool for a Jeep name... Lastly, I'm a personal trainer so "Miss Fit" just worked out perfectly! It will come to you... Just think of something that goes along with your personality... and your Jeeps! ;) View attachment 139546

Yes. That name fits your jeep for sure. Thanks for the advice. Funny thing. All three keeps you guys posted on here have the same rims. They look badass.

JP Girl

Yes. That name fits your jeep for sure. Thanks for the advice. Funny thing. All three keeps you guys posted on here have the same rims. They look badass.

Thanks! They are part of the Rubicon Hard Rock edition! However... Mine will be going bye-bye in a couple of weeks since I just ordered new wheels and tires. Lol!

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
My jeep is named Rubinot......because it's not a Rubicon

Attachments

• 1430127105590.jpg
    1430127105590.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 198

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I named my jeep Clifford because it's big and red so that name worked out pretty good for me. People laugh when they see it because I have the decal on the side of my hood.

Rccrwlr

I named my jeep Clifford because it's big and red so that name worked out pretty good for me. People laugh when they see it because I have the decal on the side of my hood.

Welcome from one Clifford owner to another.

Go to the give us a wave section of the forum and tell us about your self and your rig!

wharfrat1121

I've had my jeep for 10 months now and literally just came up with a name two days ago.. I got all excited and started to pick out some fonts to have a decal made for my windshield.. After putting a bunch of different fonts together I'm starting to think that I just don't like the way the name looks when written down. Crazy I know.. So how bad would it be if I named her and then decided a month or so down the line that I didn't like it and went back to no name until I figure it out?

georgi.photo

I've had my jeep for 10 months now and literally just came up with a name two days ago.. I got all excited and started to pick out some fonts to have a decal made for my windshield.. After putting a bunch of different fonts together I'm starting to think that I just don't like the way the name looks when written down. Crazy I know.. So how bad would it be if I named her and then decided a month or so down the line that I didn't like it and went back to no name until I figure it out?

Ha. That's my same fear. I guess it is what it is. In the end you have to be happy with her name.

nightfirem10

Nice jeep! Well it took me a while to figure out the name of mine, but it came down to this, The Black Pearl! Come up with it because of the black color, and I love spiced rum like a pirate lol!!! So it only made sense! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430201193.653693.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430201258.087585.jpg

Top Bottom