You WAL guys are a bunch of assholes....

gfurm

These are two weeks old. Black housing with the newer style projectors (Evo2). Used maybe 6 times at night. Expecting a baby girl end of August and $650 is a lot of diapers! No bs just cannot justify the cost. This is slightly less than what I paid for them so the price is firm. They kick ass and are a crazy improvement and mandatory mod over stock lighting for JKs. I hate to see these go. Comes as a set including the anti flicker harnesses, they run perfect no high beam issues nothing but light! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430135779.325537.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430135833.276314.jpg

Just a little heads up, making your first post to sell something is not going to go over very well. If you whole purpose is to sell things your time on WAYALIFE will be short lived.

Try stopping by the Give Us a Wave thread and properly introduce yourself.

R/
Canvas

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
These are two weeks old. Black housing with the newer style projectors (Evo2). Used maybe 6 times at night. Expecting a baby girl end of August and $650 is a lot of diapers! No bs just cannot justify the cost. This is slightly less than what I paid for them so the price is firm. They kick ass and are a crazy improvement and mandatory mod over stock lighting for JKs. I hate to see these go. Comes as a set including the anti flicker harnesses, they run perfect no high beam issues nothing but light

You should follow Canvas JK's advice. Quoted below.

Just a little heads up, making your first post to sell something is not going to go over very well. If you whole purpose is to sell things your time on WAYALIFE will be short lived.

R/
Canvas

BlackHat

I would say with a baby on the way, he probably posted to more than one forum including craigslist, so I doubt he will be back once he reads all the post about the rules.

gfurm

Wow guys common...

I AM new and only part of one other jeep forum. It just so happens that my good friend who is quite an active member pointed me in this direction. I will introduce myself, absolutely, but my mission here IN THIS MOMENT is to sell these lights to provide for my future baby. It was not to get criticized, wrongly at that, on my very first post. Back to work for me...thanks for the benefit of a doubt

Canvas, I do appreciate the advice, a sense of community is a big deal, thank you for that and not being so negative. I am providing for the forums members I'm not turning a profit here just an honest guy that happened to sign up at the same time I needed to get rid of these lights.

gfurm

R/
Canvas

Thanks again canvas, followed your advice...

Lights are sold.

K.D.C.H

It just so happens that my good friend who is quite an active member pointed me in this direction.

So who's the good friend? Also a good friend that's active here would most likely have warned you about not making your first post in the "For Sale" section :thinking:

Lights are sold.

Hope we see you back on here as an active member of the community :thumb:

gfurm

So who's the good friend? Also a good friend that's active here would most likely have warned you about not making your first post in the "For Sale" section :thinking:

/\
|

REALLY??

Hope we see you back on here as an active member of the community :thumb:

Not sure his name here, he is MayhemOffroad on insta, bright green JKU with 40's, he didn't send me here for that, doesn't even know I was selling the lights, in fact he was the reason I got them in the first place, like I said it was just a coincidence...I was talking to him about JK Forum and he mentioned WAL so I joined, I got a lot more positive responses on my other posts here, would rather close this one down

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Not sure his name here, he is MayhemOffroad on insta, bright green JKU with 40's, he didn't send me here for that, doesn't even know I was selling the lights, in fact he was the reason I got them in the first place, like I said it was just a coincidence...I was talking to him about JK Forum and he mentioned WAL so I joined, I got a lot more positive responses on my other posts here, would rather close this one down

Oh the guy with the Maxxis 40's on a stock Dana 30 axle?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Your buddy from Wayalife recommended it here but you don't know his name? Why not ask him? Or if he is really here I'm sure he could have warned you that this would come.

K.D.C.H

Not sure his name here, he is MayhemOffroad on Insta

Yep. Sounds like a "good friend" to me.

I would rather close this one down

Probably not going to get this thread closed down. Best thing to do is just read the rules before you post.

Oh the guy with the Maxxis 40's on a stock Dana 30 axle?

:cheesy: probably

Your buddy from Wayalife recommended it here but you don't know his name? Why not ask him? Or if he is really here I'm sure he could have warned you that this would come.

Common Adam, they're Instagram friends :cheesy: :cheesy:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430189652.534184.jpg

gfurm

You guys are a bunch of assholes. WAL does not mean anything BUT online friends. You on the other hand are some dudes with no lives that sit and enforce ONLINE FORUM rules all day. I grew up with the kid I know him well. You guys are pathetic, JK Forum has never shown hostility like this, you guys are unreal. You act like you know my buddy just like you acted like you knew me when I first posted. Let me remind you that the lashing I am receiving is due to me not following a rule on a public online forum. You act like I'm breaking a law! I don't need to associate with people like you nor would I want your advice.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
JW Speaker Evo2 with Harnesses $650

You guys are a bunch of assholes. WAL does not mean anything BUT online friends. You on the other hand are some dudes with no lives that sit and enforce ONLINE FORUM rules all day. I grew up with the kid I know him well. You guys are pathetic, JK Forum has never shown hostility like this, you guys are unreal. You act like you know my buddy just like you acted like you knew me when I first posted. Let me remind you that the lashing I am receiving is due to me not following a rule on a public online forum. You act like I'm breaking a law! I don't need to associate with people like you nor would I want your advice.

Goodbye! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430271876.716107.jpg
I keep this in case of emergencies like this. So sensitive, to get your feelings hurt from an online forum. Let me remind you this is a private (not public) online forum? :cheesy:

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

This is not a public forum. Privately owned and privately run. You have no rights here. Have a nice day.

Top Bottom